- Double glazed windows to front of house.
- Gas heating.
- Courtyard to rear with shed.
- Small enclave of houses.
- On street parking to the front.
- Total floor area approx. 55 sq.m (592 sq.ft)
St. Joseph's Square is a small enclave of period houses conveniently situated just off Vernon Avenue close to the Clontarf road and promenade. A stone's throw from the heart of Clontarf there are numerous amenities on your doorstep including some of the best cafés, fashionable restaurants and shops. Nolan’s supermarket is just up the road. The city centre is easily accessible via the very regular 130 bus route. Clontarf seafront Promenade, the newly reopened Clontarf baths and Dollymount strand are some of the popular amenities that are within a minute's walk.
There are a number of sporting and recreational clubs close by including sailing, golf, football, tennis, rugby and cricket.
Buying this fine home will be a lifestyle choice and will suit first time buyers or those trading down from larger houses in the locality who wish to have all of the accommodation on the ground floor.
- Hallway (7m x 1m)
- Wood floor.Fusebox. Gas meter
- Bedroom 1 (2.55m x 3.25m)
- Bright room to the front of the house
- Sitting Room (3.6m x 3.27m)
- Feature fireplace with gas fire. Wood mantle and marble hearth. Heating controls. TV point
- Bedroom 2 (3.42m x 2.55m)
- Frosted glass window
- Kitchen and Dining Room (2.63m x 4.27m)
- Fitted presses with countertops and tiling. Sink unit and drainer. Free standing Gas cooker. Skylight over dining area. Tiled floor.
- Lobby (1.25m x 1m)
- Door to courtyard. Tiled floor
- Shower Room (2.55m x 1.6m)
- Wet room with shower. W.C. Wash hand basin. Hot press. Window to rear.
- There is a courtyard to the rear with shed. This space is ideal for sitting out and dining alfresco or equally suitable for bike or pram storage.
On street parking to the front. Courtyard to rear.
BER No. 111167706
Energy Performance Indicator: 322.54 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.