- Top floor dual aspect apartment with ample natural light throughout all rooms
- Sought after modern Cosgrave Development set behind electric gates
- Well-presented accommodation
- Well-equipped feature modern fitted kitchen ergonomically designed with ample workspace
- Appealing dual aspect overlooking a quiet internal courtyard
- Two double bedrooms
- Gold Shield electric storage heating
- Single floating maple wood floor throughout
- Convenient location within walking distance of the Rialto Luas STOP and number 123 bus
- Ample underground car parking
- Floor area approx. 71sq.m. (760sq.ft.)
- Management Company: Wyse
- Service charge: approx. €1,450 per annum
Apt 65 has a dual aspect and is located on the second (top) floor overlooking a quiet landscaped internal courtyard to the south (living room); with unobstructed views towards the gardens of IMMA and the Phoenix Park from the bedrooms to the rear.
The accommodation extends to approx. 71sq.m. (760sq.ft.) including an open plan living / dining room with patio doors leading to a sunny balcony, a feature high end modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a shower room.
St James Wood is very conveniently located, set behind electric gates in a peaceful enclave off an attractive tree lined section of South Circular Road. It is only 10 minutes by public transport and 30 minutes walking to the city centre. The surrounding area contains a host of local amenities including shopping, recreation facilities, schools, public parks, 5 major tourist attractions, hotels and numerous restaurants. This excellent location is perfectly located at the convergence of major roads to the West and South of Ireland and only 10 minutes’ drive to the M50.
- Reception Hall
- with maple floors, built in storage cupboard, digital burglar alarm pad & intercom system.
- Living Room / Dining Room (4.2m x 6.4m)
- with maple floor and sliding doors out to
- enjoying a pleasant south facing aspect overlooking the mature landscaped internal courtyard.
- Kitchen (2.8m x 2.65m)
- comprising an extensive range of high gloss units, cupboards, custom saucepan/cutlery/dinnerware drawers; integrated Siemens oven; integrated fridge freezer; large sink unit with feature high end KWC “Eve” faucet and Insinkerator garbage disposal; feature Getacore worktop with ample workspace, four ring Siemens electric hob and Siemens Domino barbeque; feature Elica “Om” extractor hood; integrated dishwasher; under wall cabinet worktop lighting, recessed down lighting, Velux window & feature tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2.65m x 4.45m)
- with built in wardrobes and maple floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.45m x 3.85m)
- including built in wardrobes and maple floor.
- Shower Room
- comprises large step in tiled shower, w.c., vanity w.h.b, tiled floor, largely tiled walls and Velux ceiling window.
St James Wood is set behind electric gates in well maintained, peaceful and attractive grounds. There is ample underground and over ground car parking in the development.
BER No. 107917528
Energy Performance Indicator: 213.75 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.