- Bright two bedroom first floor apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent condition throughout
- A five minute walk to Balally LUAS Station
- Management fee approx. €1,720 per annum
- Floor Area approximately 79sq.m (850sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of two double bedrooms (master en suite), large hot press with shelving, kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. There is ample car parking for visitors and this apartment has one designated parking space.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes' from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Balally Luas stations. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hallway: (3.48m x 1.89m)
- Large bright hallway. Wooden floor. Recess lighting. Wired for alarm.
- Inner hallway: (2.44m x 1.12m)
- Large storage cupboard with shelving, hotpress.
- Living/Dining Area: (7.27m x 4.13m (at widest Point))
- Feature bay window. Solid wooden floors, security intercom, TV point, phone point. Boiler cupboard.
- Kitchen: (2.82m x 1.86m)
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with ample storage. Kitchen appliances included, oven, microwave oven, integrated ceramic hob, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: (5.77m x 3.16m (at widest Point))
- Bright double bedroom, TV point. Fitted double wardrobes.
- Ensuite: (1.73m x 1.51m)
- with w.c., whb, corner shower, tiled floors and walls. Underfloor heating.
- Bedroom 2: (4.90m 2.92m)
- Double bedroom with wardrobe. Access to balcony (which overlooks the courtyard).
- Bathroom: (2.17m x 2.03m)
- with w.c., whb, bath with shower attachment, recessed lighting, vanity units, fitted mirror and under sink storage. Underfloor heating.
Balcony (decked – 4.25m x 1.46m) which is situated off the 2nd bedroom and overlooks the courtyard. There is one designated parking space and numerous visitor spaces. There is a secure bicycle shed underground and landscaped gardens.
BER No. 100545193
Energy Performance Indicator: 122.74 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.