- Bright and spacious one bedroom top floor apartment
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Excellent condition throughout
- A five minute walk to Balally LUAS Station
- 1 designated car space/ underground car park
- Management fee €1,350 per annum
- Floor Area approximately 49sq.m (527sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of one double bedroom, kitchen, living/dining area and bathroom. There is ample car parking for visitors and this apartment has one designated underground parking space.
This property is located within easy access of the excellent shopping and leisure facilities at Dundrum Village, Dundrum Town Centre and only a few minutes' from shops and amenities at Ballinteer Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of local primary and secondary schools within the vicinity including Notre Dame, De La Salle and Mount Anville and UCD are all within a few minutes’ drive. For outdoor enthusiasts, nearby amenities include Ballawley Park, Marley Park Urban Trail and Airfield House. The surrounding area also offers excellent transport links with many bus routes within walking distance and Dundrum and Balally Luas stations. The M50 motorway is within a five minute drive allowing ease of access to north and south Dublin and the surrounding counties.
- Entrance Hall: (3.44m x 1.51m)
- with wooden floor. With door to hotpress / airing cupboard / store.
- Inner Hallway: (1.62m x 1.06m)
- Opening to
- Living/Dining Area: (5.01m x 3.59m)
- with wooden floor, Tv point with south facing window overlooking Dunlin Mountains and leading to balcony, window to side. Opening to
- Kitchen: (2.53m x 2.33m)
- Maple fitted modern kitchen with a range of cupboards, worktops, eye level units, provision for integrated fridge freezer, Neff hob, oven and chrome extractor with extractor hood, built-in microwave and sink unit with granite worktops.
- Bedroom 1: (4.33m x 2.72m)
- Double bedroom, fitted wardrobes and Tv point.
- Bathroom: (2.16m x 1.98m)
- Fully tiled with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, vanity wall unit with shelving, tiled floor and walls, underfloor heating.
Beautiful L shape south facing balcony overlooking views of the Dublin Mountains. There is one designated parking space and numerous visitor spaces. There is a secure bicycle shed underground and landscaped gardens.
BER No. 100545169
Energy Performance Indicator: 160.32 kWh/2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org