- Prestigious and much sought after gated development
- Residents car parking
- Meticulously maintained interior
- South west facing patio
- Electric heating
- Security alarm
- Telephone intercom
- Windows and patio door replaced by Energize Glass
- Floor area approximately 63 sq.m (678 sq.ft.)
- Wyse Property Management Company
- Service charge €1236.72 p.a.
Set behind secure gates, Apt.86 offers bright well-proportioned spacious accommodation comprising very fine living/dining room large picture window and door leading out to a large south west facing patio overlooking the communal gardens and water feature. There is a separate fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a newly refurbished main bathrooms with an impressive double shower as well as two bedrooms. The property is further enhanced by residents parking for one car.
Shrewsbury is a small gated development with a range of mature quality family homes set within beautifully maintained grounds. This is a location of enviable convenience situated off the Merrion Road, a short distance to nearby Ballsbridge with its range of shopping amenities and also the Merrion Shopping Centre. The DART at Sydney Parade Avenue is easily accessible providing coastal access to South and North Dublin. The property is within walking distance of The Royal Dublin Society, Herbert Park and the Aviva Stadium. Dublin city centre is easily accessible as are all the coastal amenities along the south coast of Dublin.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 1.3m)
- tiled floors, cloaks closet and security alarm.
- Living/Dining Area (5m x 4.9m)
- Average measurement. Open plan living/dining room with ceiling coving, centre rose and open fireplace with brass inset and timber surround. Large window overlooking south west facing patio with door leading onto patio.
- Kitchen (2.31m x 2.965m)
- tiled floors, attractive subway tiled splashback, integrated fridge freezer, good range of cupboard & drawer units, Bosch ceramic four ring hob with extractor overhead and oven below, bowl & half sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- Tiled floor, tiled walls, double shower, rainfall shower head, electric towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, Dimplex heater, w.c., door to hot-press, built in shelving
- Bedroom 1 (2.58m x 4.6m)
- window overlooking the rear of the property (east facing). Electric heater, wood effect flooring and range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 (3.5m x 2.35m)
- electric Dimplex heater, window overlooking rear and floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe.
BER No. 100427921
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.34 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.