- Gas Fired radiator central heating
- Security alarm system
- Siematic fitted kitchen
- High quality double glazed Rational Vinduer windows
- Two large balconies
- A private aspect
- Presented in pristine order throughout
- Meticulously landscaped communal gardens and grounds
- Private gate access to Stillorgan Q.B.C.
- One designated underground car space
- Underground bicycle storage facility
- Spacious accommodation of 86 sq.m. (925 sq.ft.)
- Lift to all floors
- Management Company: Core Property Management
- Service Charge: €2,300 per annum
No. 15 is a spacious apartment presented in turnkey condition in this small-scale development, constructed by Park Developments. The well designed apartment displays a neutral colour scheme and is complimented by two large double bedrooms (one of which is en suite) and an excellent living/dining room together with separate kitchen and ample storage. The apartment further benefits from secure underground parking.
Kelston is an impressive development off Leopardstown Road ranging from apartments to luxury family homes enjoying a quiet location yet convenient to numerous amenities and transport facilities. It is in easy reach to the local amenities of Foxrock Village, Blackrock, Stillorgan, Cornelscourt Shopping Centre and Dundrum Shopping Centre. Sporting facilities in the area abound with Leopardstown Race Course, Foxrock Golf Club, numerous fitness centres, rugby and G.A.A clubs. Also within easy access are transport facilities with the Stillorgan QBC on the doorstep and the Sandyford LUAS and the M50 just a short distance away.
- Reception Hall (2.46m x 4.14m)
- with video intercom, alarm, storage cupboard with built in shelving and large walk in hot press with built in shelving.
- Living/Dining Room (4m x 6.47m)
- magnificent room with feature glazed corner windows overlooking communal grounds, door to dual balconies, dining area with large picture window and glazed door leading to
- Kitchen (2.74m x 2.77m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor over, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2.7m x 5.4m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and door to balcony
- Bedroom 2 (2.93m x 6.44m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, door to balcony and door to
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., step in corner shower with Grohe shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- with cabinet wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
BER No. 111539110
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.08 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.