- Fantastic location
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic views
- Three bedrooms
- Designated parking
- Gas fired central heating
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Service charge approx. €1850 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 100 sqm (approx. 1076sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, bright living/dining room, separate kitchen, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. There is extensive additional storage throughout.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with shops, pharmacy and medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park, St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Fitness Clubs. This sought after development also enjoys beautiful, landscaped green areas with superb views of Dublin city and bay.
Both Kilmacud and Balally Luas stations are also within easy reach as well as several bus services (including 114) and the M50.
- Reception/ Hall: (4.51m x 1.62m)
- “T” shaped hallway. Recess lighting. Security intercom.
- with additional storage
- Storage cupboard:
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (4.28m x 3.10m)
- separate kitchen fitted with a good range of painted cream press & drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine/dryer, four ring gas hob with oven beneath, integrated fridge freezer, storage, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.60m x 3.34m)
- with fitted double wardrobes.
- En-suite: (1.94m x 1.69m)
- comprising Villeroy and Bosh whb and wc , corner shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.85m x 2.45m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.75m x 2.16m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.38m x 1.74m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, extensive tiled walls with mirror inset, tiled floor, and heated towel rail.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are in front of the building.
BER No. 105034912
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org