- Fantastic location
- Bright spacious accommodation
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic views
- Three bedrooms
- Designated parking
- Gas fired central heating
- An abundance of amenities on the doorstep
- Service charge approx. €1850 per annum (KPM (Simon Ridge Management Ltd))
- Floor area approx. 100 sqm (approx. 1076sq ft)
This property has generous accommodation including: reception hall, bright living/dining room, separate kitchen, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and bathroom. There is extensive additional storage throughout.
Bracken Hill is situated right beside Blackglen Village with shops, pharmacy and medical centre. It is a short distance from a host of local amenities including; Sandyford Industrial Estate and village, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park, St. Enda's park, as well as the many excellent schools in Ballinteer, Rathfarnham, Churchtown and Sandyford. There is a wide variety of recreational amenities within the immediate area including: GAA, Golf, Tennis, Rugby and Fitness Clubs. This sought after development also enjoys beautiful, landscaped green areas with superb views of Dublin city and bay.
Both Kilmacud and Balally Luas stations are also within easy reach as well as several bus services (including 114) and the M50.
- Reception/ Hall: (4.51m x 1.62m)
- “T” shaped hallway. Recess lighting. Security intercom.
- with additional storage
- Storage cupboard:
- Kitchen/Dining Area: (4.28m x 3.10m)
- separate kitchen fitted with a good range of painted cream press & drawer units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine/dryer, four ring gas hob with oven beneath, integrated fridge freezer, storage, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: (4.60m x 3.34m)
- with fitted double wardrobes.
- En-suite: (1.94m x 1.69m)
- comprising Villeroy and Bosh whb and wc , corner shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: (4.85m x 2.45m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (3.75m x 2.16m)
- with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.38m x 1.74m)
- with pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower attachment, extensive tiled walls with mirror inset, tiled floor, and heated towel rail.
The property is surrounded by communal gardens and designated car spaces for residents are in front of the building.
BER No. 105034912
Energy Performance Indicator: 137.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.