- Accommodation over 3 floors.
- Approx. 110 sqm / 1185sqft excluding terrace of 30sqm/ 323sqft
- Large private sun terrace off the kitchen.
- Stunning views of Howth harbour and lambay Island, Ireland's eye and north county coastline
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed wood windows
- One designated underground car parking space
- Lift access.
Howth with its many amenities is right on your doorstep and the DART station less than a minute's stroll. Sports enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice as the area is well serviced by quality championship golf courses and sailing clubs. You have an endless choice of excellent seafood restaurants and gastronomic pubs. This apartment offers easy access to the magnificent coastal scenery and the open landscape of the Hill of Howth. Dublin Airport, M50 and Dublin City are easily accessible. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway: (2.58m x 3.92m)
- Cloaks Press: (0.87m x 1.18m)
- Storage area
- Kitchen/Dining: (4.13m x 3.90m)
- Fitted presses, counter tops, Bosch electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher and stainless steel sink unit. Double doors lead to outside private patio terrace
- Patio Terrace: (6.22m x 4.75m)
- Stunning views of Howth harbour, Ireland's eye, Lambay Island and north county coastline.
- Sitting Room: (4.80m x 4.14m)
- Double doors to small balcony area to the front, stunning sea views of Howth Harbour, Irelands Eye, Lambay Island and windows to the front and to the side. Gas coal affect fire. Heating controls.
- Bathroom: (1.60m x 2.58m)
- WC, WHB, corner bath with telephone shower attachment, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Lower level
- Bedroom 1: (4.10m x 4.70m)
- Large main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- En Suite: (2.60m x 1.40m)
- WC, WHB, shower cubicle and part tiled walls.
- Lobby Area: (1.00m x 1.26m)
- Leading to secondary fire exit.
- Upper level
- Velux window
- Bedroom 2: (4.32m x 3.28m)
- Velux window to the front with sea views. Eaves storage.
- Bedroom 3: (4.63m x 3.24m)
- Skylight, eaves storage, large wardrobe area and hot press.
- Service charge
- €3,408.00 per annum to include nsurance, maintenance of common areas, bins etc,
BER No. 104644745
Energy Performance Indicator: 236.23 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.