- Highly convenient location within a short walk to St. Stephens Green
- Well regarded mature development with generous communal gardens
- Third floor apartment with lift
- Car parking
- Swimming pools in the grounds
- Service Charge €900 per annum
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area 34sqm / 365 sq.ft.
- Reception Hall: (1.18m x 2.03m)
- with attractive pine timber flooring, storage unit with hotpress and built-in shelving.
- Bedroom / Living Room: (4.83m x 3.63m)
- with attractive timber flooring and door to kitchen.
- Kitchen: (1.78m x 2.87m)
- with a range of press and drawer units, stainless steal Samsung oven, four ring Samsung ceramic hob with extractor over, single drainer stainless steal sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, tiled splashback and window to side.
- Shower Room: (2.12m x 1.72m)
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., bath with electric shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.