- Bright accommodation extending to approximately 42sq.m (452.sq.ft)
- Private gated development well situated close to the city centre
- Phone intercom system
- Lift in the development
- Well maintained and upgraded common areas
- Electric heating
- Double glazed windows
- Management Company: Dean Court Management Patrick Street Company Limited
- Service Charge: €1,320
Apartment 7 has been well maintained and upgraded and is pleasantly positioned in the complex enjoying accommodation extending to approximately 42sq.m (452.sq.ft) to include kitchen, living/dining area, bedroom, STUDY all with views over St. Patrick's Cathedral and main bathroom.
Rochfort House is a location of unparalleled convenience as it lies between Kilmainham and St. Stephen’s Green. The location will no doubt appeal to first time buyers, investors or those seeking a city base. The property is only a short walk to Grafton Street and Christchurch while Portobello, Rathmines, Smithfield and The Four Courts are all easily accessed. Close by attractions include The Guinness Storehouse, Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Vicar Street. The property also benefits from the close proximity to St. James’s Hospital, NCAD, Griffith College and the Royal College of Surgeons. The area is serviced by a number of bus routes connecting to the city centre and the surrounding suburban areas.
- Reception Hall
- Living Area (3.40m x 2.90m)
- with fire surround, slate hearth and electric fire. Door to Juliette balcony.
- Dining Area (2.30m x 2.00m)
- with arch leading to the kitchen.
- Kitchen (2.10m x 2.00)
- well fitted with a range of presses cupboards, worktop, subway tiled splash back, four ring electric hob with oven underneath and extractor hood overhead and Zanussi washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (2.60m x 2.80m)
- including fitted wardrobes and window overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- STUDY (1.75m x 3.85m)
- including built in wardrobe and window overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- comprising bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- Storage Cupboard / Hot Press
- off hall.
BER No. 108132440
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.51 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.