- Dedicated car parking space
- Gas heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Ideal city centre location
- Service charge: €1,300 per annum
No. 24 is a third floor one bedroom apartment with balcony overlooking the river. Comprising of an entrance hallway, open plan kitchen / dining / living room, bedroom and bathroom, the apartment is presented in super condition and is very bright.
With all contents included in the sale, parking and gas central heating, this property will appeal to investors and owner occupiers alike.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (2.2m x 1.8m)
- With timber flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (5.5m x 5.3m)
- Accessed from the hallway with wooden flooring, this room is spacious and bright as it boasts large windows overlooking the river. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (to include dishwasher) and benefits from fitted units at floor and eye level.
- Bedroom (3.0m x 3.5m)
- A fine double bedroom finished with carpet and fitted robes.
- Bathroom (2.2m x 1.8m)
- Fully tiled with white three piece suite with shower enclosure.
BER No. 109839886
Energy Performance Indicator: 131.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 1 South Mall, Cork
Telephone: 021 4275079 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.