- Large south facing terrace with panoramic views over the city
- 3.3m ceiling heights
- Separate feature dining room with floor to ceiling glazing to all aspects
- Gas fired central heating
- Integrated appliances in stylish fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Two designated secure car spaces
- Rational double glazing
- Ample storage
- Total floor area: 114sqm (1,229 sq ft)
Throughout the apartment the accommodation is the exemplar of contemporary design and living and the proportions of the rooms are greatly enhanced by the presence of high ceilings throughout. This penthouse apartment also captures an abundance of natural light through the provision of floor to ceiling glazing along the full east facing wall of the living space and also the greater proportion of both the bedrooms. Both of the large double bedrooms are well proportioned and the master bedroom has a generous en suite.
Situated in Glasnevin, Addison Park is one of the most appealing residential locations in Dublin. It is serviced by a host of shops, restaurants, pubs, hotels and leisure and sporting facilities. There is a range of well-established schools in the area. The picturesque Botanic Gardens and Griffith Park are a short stroll away. The Bon Secours Hospital, DCU and St Patrick's Training College are close by. Dublin Airport and the M1 and M50 motorways are easily accessed. The complex is convenient to Dublin city centre and is well served by public transport.
- Entrance Hall (7.20m x 1.05m)
- video intercom system, alarm poin with panic button, door to all rooms, carpet floors, inset lighting
- Storeroom (1.75m x 1.50m)
- located off the hall, carpet floors, radiator point
- Main bathroom (1.70m x 2.40m)
- with bath telephone shower attachment, wc, whb, tiled floor, inset lighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail and storage area
- Hot press (1.50m x 1.40m)
- large hot water service, carpet floors, suitable as extra storage area
- Bedroom (5.25m x 4.0m)
- with built in wardrobe, carpet floors, great ceiling heigth (3.30m at window)), large window overlooking school to side, doorway out onto balcaony, NTL tv point here also.
- En suite (2.25m x 1.95m)
- tiled floors, part tiled walls, wc, whb, inset lighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail, large enclosed double shower
- Bedroom 2 (4.60m x 3.30m)
- large double room, great ceiling heigth (3.30m at window), door out onto balcony, built in wardrobes
- Living Room (6.90m x 5.25m)
- timber laminate floors, door out onto balcony, range of wall mounted presses, two doors out onto the balcony area, great ceiling heigth (3.30m at windows), floor to ceiling windows along the balcony, door to dining area and opens up into kitchen
- Kitchen (5.40m x 2.30m)
- tiled floors, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, integrated Indesit fridge-freezer, integrated Indesit dishwasher, Indesit oven and four ring hob with a stainless steel extractor hood, inset lighting, smoke alarm point, timber veneer worktop, window to balcony area and window to lobby area.
- Dining Room (2.30m x 3.75m)
- timber laminate floors, door to balcony, windows the whole way around, inset lighting
- Balcony (1.65m x 18.00m)
- overlooking school to side, runs along the full side of the apartment
- Roof Terrace (10.50m x 11.00m)
- overlooks the glasnevin cemetery, steps up to the raised balcony area, with paved flagstone area in the centre with a pebble finish surrrounding it.
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org