- Electronic security gates
- Well-proportioned accommodation extending to approx. 68.5 sqm (737 sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Telephone intercom system
- Designated secure underground parking
- West facing deck
- Popular established residential location close to all amenities
Superbly located, behind secure electronic gates, off Williams Park, this delightful property enjoys a location of enviable convenience. Rathmines Village is within walking distance with its wide range of local restaurants, bars and specialist stores, including the Swan Centre, Fallon & Byrne, Farmer Browns and the Stella Cinema. There is excellent public transport available nearby including the regular bus service on Rathmines Road and Ranelagh Luas station. Located less than 2km from St Stephen’s Green, Apt. 34 will no doubt appeal to those looking for a well-located base in the capital or a residential investment.
- Entrance Hall (5.1m x 1m)
- with fuse board, alarm & storage cupboard.
- Bathroom (2m x 1.7m)
- with tiled flooring, W.C., W.H.B., built-in floor to ceiling storage & washing machine.
- Living Room (5m x 3.7m)
- with recessed down lighting, double doors opening out to rear deck area.
- Kitchen (2.3m x 3.7m)
- with range of floor and eye level inbuilt units, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Electrolux washing machine, integrated Siemens oven, Siemens four ring hob, Delmore extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainage, kitchen houses Vokera boiler.
- Bedroom 1 (4m x 3m)
- with built-in floor to ceiling storage, window overlooking rear.
- En suite Bathroom (2.1m x 2m)
- with tiled flooring, W.C., W.H.B., bath with shower head attachment.
- Bedroom 2 (3.4m x 3.8m)
- with floor to ceiling inbuilt wardrobes, window
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.6m x 1.5m)
- fully tiled, w.c., wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan.
- Deck Area (2.8m x 2.5m)
BER No. 112312574
Energy Performance Indicator: 204.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.