- Secure underground parking
- Electric heating
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Wired for alarm
- Telephone intercom system
- Superb location
- 25 minutes’ walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Luas at Charlemont and Ranelagh
This bright residence extends to approximately 42sq.m (452 sq.f), providing plenty of room for characterisation and scope for personal touches. The property consists of one bedroom, one bathroom, an open plan living/dining area, kitchen and outdoor patio. In addition to this the there is one designated parking space and a private patio, appealing interior features such as a subway tile splashback, feature fireplace, and comes with all kitchen appliances. This apartment is bright, spacious and boasts high quality amenities, both inside and in the surrounding areas.
The residence belongs to a quiet, well-connected and well maintained complex with bus routes all over Dublin. Rathmines is a highly desirable, convenient location with access to an abundance of superb restaurants, public houses and shopping amenities including Fallon & Byrne and the newly refurbished Swan Centre. Other amenities are the restored 1913 Rathmines Public Library, the recently reopened Stella Cinema and a multitude of sports facilities including the Leinster Tennis and Cricket Club, Brookfield Tennis Club and Swan Swimming Pool and Leisure Centre. Whilst offering a quiet peaceful setting beyond the hustle and bustle of the village, the property is within easy distance with everything Dublin has to offer. It is well served by public transport with multiple bus lines into town going down the main street. There is a pleasant 25 minute walk via the canal to reach Stephen’s Green and Dublin’s primary business and financial shopping district while Ranelagh Village is less than a 10 minute walk away.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 2.8m)
- telephone intercom system.
- Living/Dining Area (3.25m x 4.3m)
- (average measurement) Open plan, feature fire place, ceiling coving, centre rose, double doors leading to
- Patio Area (2.85m x 1.5m)
- paved with timber trellis
- Kitchen (2.75m x 1.8m)
- archway leading from living/dining area into the kitchen which comprises new tiled floors, good range of cupboard units, Powerpoint fridge freezer, Silvercrest microwave, new Beko ceramic four ring hob, Beko electric oven, stainless steel sink unit, Beko washing machine and attractive subway tile splashback
- Bathroom (1.7m x 1.9m)
- newly tiled floors, partially tiled walls, w.c., pedestal hand wash basin, bath with triton shower over, hot press with built in shelving
- Bedroom (2.55m x 3.7m)
- floor to ceiling built in wardrobes, window overlooking courtyard
BER No. 111853099
Energy Performance Indicator: 379.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.