- Ground floor two bedroom apartment ideally located within this mature and secure development.
- Set in attractive landscaped grounds with green area planted with mature shrubbery.
- Balcony area accessed from the living room.
- Within walking distance of Rathgar, Rathmines and Ranelagh
- Frequent bus routes direct to Dublin City. Beechwood Luas Stop 12 mins walk.
- Bike rack to carpark at rear.
- Service charge approximately €2,038.00 per annum.
- Ample car parking to rear.
- Gated development
Superbly located on within walking distance of Rathmines, Rathgar and Ranelagh Villages. located approximately 3.5km from the centre of Dublin City. A largely residential area that has proven very popular with a wide selection of buyers, including but not exclusively attracted by well-heeled families and young professionals Artisan coffee houses, acclaimed restaurants, delis offering their homemade fares and boutiques line the streets. Local children love Herzog Park with its swings and ziplines. Sports loving residence have plenty of options to meet and mingle, Rathgar Tennis and Bowling Club, Golf, Hockey, Rugby and GAA facilities are all catered for. Being close to the city walking the street in suits and runner for the daily commute to work in the city wouldn’t be frowned upon. Some of the most frequent bus routes to include the 14, 15A, 15B, 65 service the area ensuring easy commuting. The nearest green line luas can be found in Milltown certainly a viable option for most. To cater for the local families creches and schools are plentiful and well located throughout the area to name a few Rathgar Junior School, Rathgar National School and Zion Parish School, for senior, The High School, Stratford College, St Mary’s College, Terenure College and Alexandra College.
- Entrance Hall: (1.05m x 6.50m)
- with door off to cloak room
- Sitting Room: (3.80m x 4.30m)
- spacious bright room, wooden floor, fireplace and sliding door to balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.40m x 2.70m)
- with range of eye and floor level fitted units, appliances including washing machine, oven and hob, fridge, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1: (3.10m x 3.00m)
- built-in wardrobe, picture window overlooking garden, wooden floors.
- Bedroom 2: (2.12m x 1.80m)
- spacious room with large picture window overlooking the garden, wooden floor and built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.12m x 1.80m)
- w.c., w.h.b., bath, tiled floor.
- Storage Room:
- shelved storage and gas boiler.
This wonderful development is excellently maintained and offers secure parking behind a gated entrance to the rear of the development for several cars. The grounds surrounding the complex are excellently maintained and planted with a wonderful array of mature shrubbery and trees. A secure pedestrian gated access provides further access to the development. The appeal of this development is without doubt its superb location accessed from the Rathgar Road within minutes walk of both Rathgar and Rathmines with a host of local amenities that these areas have to offer. Public transport locally is available on either excellent bus routes or a walk to the LUAS stop at Beechwood a ten minute walk away.
BER No. 106258148
Energy Performance Indicator: 259.47 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 2 Rathfarnham Road, Terenure, Dublin 6
Telephone: 01 492 4670 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.