- Second floor, contemporary purpose built apartment
- Private balcony overlooking the river with south facing aspect
- Electric storage heating
- Quality tiling and hardwood floors
- Good quality fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Overall floor area approx. 45 sq.m (484 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall (2.15m x 2.50m)
- Spacious entrance hall off which all other rooms radiate.
- Living Dining Room (5.15m x 3.25m)
- Open plan kitchen dining room with French doors leading to private balcony overlooking the Liffey with a south facing aspect. Hardwood floor.
- Kitchen (2.05m x 2.20m)
- Wall and floor mounted units, ample storage, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher, marble countertops and sink.
- Bedroom (5.25m x 2.90m)
- Double bedroom with hardwood floor and window overlooking the Liffey.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 2.05m)
- Tiled bathroom with wc, whb, bath with shower overhead, mosaic tiling and extractor fan.
BER No. 109770230
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.