- Second floor, contemporary purpose built apartment
- Private balcony overlooking the river with south facing aspect
- Electric storage heating
- Quality tiling and hardwood floors
- Good quality fitted kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Overall floor area approx. 45 sq.m (484 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall (2.15m x 2.50m)
- Spacious entrance hall off which all other rooms radiate.
- Living Dining Room (5.15m x 3.25m)
- Open plan kitchen dining room with French doors leading to private balcony overlooking the Liffey with a south facing aspect. Hardwood floor.
- Kitchen (2.05m x 2.20m)
- Wall and floor mounted units, ample storage, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood, integrated washing machine and dryer, integrated dishwasher, marble countertops and sink.
- Bedroom (5.25m x 2.90m)
- Double bedroom with hardwood floor and window overlooking the Liffey.
- Bathroom (2.05m x 2.05m)
- Tiled bathroom with wc, whb, bath with shower overhead, mosaic tiling and extractor fan.
BER No. 109770230
Energy Performance Indicator: 185.41 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at email@example.com