- Secure designated car parking space
- Dual aspect accommodation measuring 62 sq.m (667sq.ft)
- Electric storage heating
- South facing balcony and large communal roof terrace
- Near city centre location within a short proximity to the LUAS and St. Stephen’s Green
- Stunning views towards the Dublin Mountains
Portobello Dock is located at Portobello Harbour, close to the canal and is ideally positioned within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College Dublin, The National Concert Hall, Griffith College and Portobello College. Shopping facilities are of a high standard with Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Grafton Street and The Swan Centre only a short walk away. There is a regular bus service to and from the city centre and the Charlemont LUAS stop is also close by.
- Reception Hall
- with very fine marble tiled floor and storage area.
- Living Room (3.46m x 3.90m)
- with timber fireplace and electric fire, sliding patio doors leading to balcony facing south overlooking the canal and open arch leading to
- Kitchen (2.01m x 1.9m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, four ring ceramic hob with extractor over, stainless steel oven, washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and tiled splash back.
- comprising wc, pedestal whb and bath with shower over.
- Bedroom 1 (2.4m x 5.04m)
- with picture window overlooking rear and floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, corner shower, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (3.46m x 5.34m)
- large double room with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes.
BER No. 105322341
Energy Performance Indicator: 348.98 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org