- Electric underfloor and radiator heating
- Secure designated car parking space
- Near city centre location within a short proximity to the LUAS and St. Stephen’s Green
- Well laid out practical location over two floors measuring 80 sq.m (861 sq.ft)
- Trible glazed window at lower ground level.
- Excellent storage space throughout
Portobello Dock is located at Portobello Harbour, close to the canal and is ideally positioned within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, Trinity College Dublin, Griffith College and Portobello College all within easy reach. Shopping facilities are of a high standard with Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, Grafton Street and The Swan Centre in Rathmines close by. The National Concert Hall in Earlsfort Terrace is also a short walk away.
- Reception Hall (3.3m x 1.6m)
- Living Room (3.5m x 5.8m)
- with very fine solid oak timber flooring and open arch leading to
- Kitchen (1.65m x 2.3m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, Bosch stainless steel oven and four ring Bosch ceramic hob and extractor over, washer/dryer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fridge, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Master Bedroom (2.5m x 3.7m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, tiled floor and door to
- comprises w.c., cabinet w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.6m x 3.1m)
- with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and double doors to courtyard area.
- Bedroom 3 (3.8m x 1.7m)
- with tiled floor and door to yard.
- comprising pedestal w.h.b., w.c., shower, tiled floor, tiled walls.
BER No. 107835324
Energy Performance Indicator: 249.12 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com