- Superbly located penthouse situated in this highly regarded gated development off Mount Merrion Avenue
- Two car parking spaces
- Delightful balcony with lovely views
- Extremely well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 2,068sq.ft (192 sq.m)
- Lift from the ground floor to the third floor where the penthouse is located
- Digital security alarm panel
- Video intercom to the entrance lobby of the block
- Fitted carpets, curtains, blinds and all kitchen and utility appliances are included in the sale
- Excellent under eaves storage throughout
- Two large reception rooms
- Double glazing throughout
Nestled away in a corner amidst the magnificent communal gardens lies Apartment No. 10, a superb penthouse in one of the most sought after developments in Blackrock. The expansive accommodation extends to approximately 2,068sq.ft (192 sq.m) and comes to the market in excellent decorative order throughout. The well-proportioned accommodation further benefits from a balcony area with lovely views. The accommodation briefly comprises of an exceptionally large living room, a sitting/dining room, a kitchen with feature island unit with a large utility off and two very large bedrooms, the master being en suite. There is excellent storage available at this property under the eaves.
Built in 1997 by Gem Construction this exclusive gated development is highly sought after and has an excellent reputation for the quality of workmanship. The location would be difficult to better being situated just off Mount Merrion Avenue which is close to a host of amenities. The property benefits from being but a short stroll from Blackrock Village with its two newly refurbished shopping centres, the vibrant Blackrock Market along with an excellent selection of bars and restaurants. There is a large choice of primary and secondary schools nearby including Blackrock College, St. Andrew’s College, Sion Hill, Carysfort National School and St. Michael’s to name but a few. UCD is a short bus journey away and access to the city centre is extremely convenient with a choice of either the DART at Blackrock or the QBC at the top of Mount Merrion Avenue. Access to the M50 is also close at hand opening up the national road network. Both Carysfort and Blackrock parks are easily accessible as are pleasant walks along the seafront from Blackrock towards Sandycove.
- Entrance Hallway (1.17m x 11m)
- with intercom to hall door and the gate, two large Velux roof lights, digital security alarm panel and door to cloaks hanging with Velux roof light and shelving which in turn leads through to a large hot press which is shelved and houses the water cylinder
- Living Room (6.35m x 7.1m)
- with magnificent fireplace with ornate marble surround, raised slate hearth and electrical inset, door to large under eaves storage, Velux roof light and French doors leading through to the
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.78m x 8.3m)
- with fireplace with timber surround, raised slate hearth and electrical fire inset, recessed down lighting and French doors out to the balcony
- Balcony (4.7m x 2m)
- with tiled floor and panoramic views
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.6m x 6.1m)
- with recessed down lighting, well fitted with an excellent range of floor and eye level units, granite work surfaces with one and a half bowl undermounted stainless steel sink unit, granite splashback, Neff induction, Elica stainless steel extractor hood, Neff double oven, Neff microwave, American style Liebherr fridge/freezer, feature island unit, integrated dishwasher, hatch to attic, door to excellent under eaves storage, two windows overlooking the garden and door through to the
- Utility Room (2.5m x 3.9m)
- with Velux roof light, a range of undercounter and wall mounted cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Bosch washing machine, Bosch dryer, Whirlpool washing machine, second oven, under counter fridge and a good range of shelving
- Master Bedroom (5.6m x 5.5m)
- with recessed down lighting, television point, an excellent range of built in wardrobes, window overlooking the garden, door to excellent under eaves storage and door to
- En Suite Shower Room (2.25m x 3m)
- with fully tiled floor and walls, his & hers vanity sink unit with mirrored cupboards over, large shower with monsoon head, bidet, wall mounted w.c., heated towel rail, vanity cabinet and Dimplex heater, door to hall so it doubles as main bedroom
- Bedroom 2 (4.9m x 4.6m)
- with recessed down lighting, two windows overlooking the grounds, door to excellent storage, a good range of fitted wardrobes and door to
- En Suite Shower Room / Main bathroom (4.76m x 3m)
- with fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, fully tiled step in corner shower, w.c., bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, strip lighting over, Creda heater, Velux roof light, extractor fan and door back out to the hallway
The property benefits from being set amidst beautifully manicured communal gardens set behind security gates. The property comes with two designated car parking spaces. Service charge currently €4,512 per annum including €2,000 towards capital expenditure which is being used for a series of upgrading projects throughout the development. Payable to Benchmark Property.
BER No. 104860044
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.77 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.