- Bright two bed with study penthouse with easterly and westerly aspects.
- Dual aspect with superb views of Airfield Estate, Dublin Mountains and Dublin City
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Station & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Use of two car spaces
- Management fee approx. €1,877.93 per annum
- Floor area approx. 116 sq.m (1250 sq.ft).
Accommodation briefly consists of hallway with storage area and hot press, luxury bathroom, bright living/dining area with access to large balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains, Dublin City, modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) and study with balcony access and views of Airfield Estate . The property enjoys the use of two car spaces and well maintained communal grounds.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport within 20 minutes’ drive. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Hallway: (7.42m x 1.41m)
- Solid wooden floor. Security intercom. Sky light. Hotpress and storage.
- Living Room: (6.10m x 3.30m)
- Barrel vaulted ceilings, tv point and feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
- Dining Area: (5.00m x 4.40m)
- Solid wooden floor. Access to balcony with patio area.
- Kitchen: (4.20m x 3.58m)
- with floor to ceiling windows overlooking grounds and Dublin City, tiled floor, island with limestone worktop, range of kitchen units and cupboards, built-in electric oven, electric hob, built-in microwave, built in appliances fridge, dishwasher and limestone worktops. Access to balcony.
- Master Bedroom: (6.33m x 3.46m)
- spacious L shaped double room with built-in wardrobes, access to the balcony and door to ensuite.
- Ensuite: (2.28m x 2.03m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled walls and floor. Sky light. Recess lighting.
- Bedroom 2: (4.20m x 2.95m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes and access to balcony area
- Bedroom 3/Study: (4.20m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: (1.81m x 1.75m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead power shower, skylight, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
Balcony 1: 8.00m x 0.9m (26'3" x 2'11") Is accessed via 2 bedrooms and is situated on the south eastern side of the development enjoying panoramic views overlooking the magnificent Airfield Estate. Balcony 2: 11m in length with a mid-terrace patio area 4.22m x 3.01m. It overlooks the grounds and has view of Dublin City.
BER No. 108367087
Energy Performance Indicator: 202.25 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.