- Modern residential location, close to bus routes, shops, M50 and Marley Park.
- Large, south -facing balcony with views of Dublin Mountains
- Private secure location
- Lift accessing all floors and intercom.
- Three spacious bedrooms and ensuite.
- Double glazed windows.
- Ample storage with attic access.
- Electric heating.
- Management fee approx. €2,000 p/a
- Floor Area Approx. 123 sq.m (1325 sq. ft)
Internally, the property has been exceptionally well-maintained and enjoys a particularly large living room, with separate spacious kitchen and dining area. The property has a very bright, open outlook benefiting from a large, southerly-facing balcony accessed from the living room and dining area with views of the Dublin Mountains. There are three ample sized bedrooms all with built in floor to ceiling wardrobes (master ensuite) and main bathroom. A key feature with this property is the attic space, accessed via a Stira offering a generous attic space for storage. Parking is communal.
Marley View’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre. The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer, several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; St Columbus and Divine Word to name but a few), leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club and public transport (Dublin Bus Route14) & Luas Green Line at Balally being the closest stop.
- September 22nd 2018 11:00am to 11:30am
- Entrance Hallway: (1.99m x 2.45m + 1.12m x 7.44m)
- with laminate wood flooring, hotpress and storage unit.
- Living Room: (4.70m x 5.09m)
- with laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire and access to balcony. Opening through to
- Dining Room / Kitchen: (3.43m x 6.86m)
- with access to balcony area. Kitchen with recess downlights, a range of kitchen units and cupboards, marble countertop, tiled floor, mosaic tiled splashback, Creda 920E hob, Reflection built-in oven and grill oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Master Bedroom: (3.80m x 6.49m)
- [measurement incorporates Ensuite] with built-in wardrobes and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., large walk-in power shower, skylight, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (5.01m x 3.11m)
- carpeted, double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3: (?.87m x 3.17m)
- carpeted, double room with built-in wardrobes, large picture window facing the balcony and access to the attic.
- Bathroom: (2.08m x 2.21m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with power shower over, skylight, fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Extremely spacious balcony approx. (18m x 2.53m & 2.53m) with pleasant outlook over the communal gardens with southerly aspect and views of the Dublin Mountains.
BER No. 111350138
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.92 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.