- Bright three bed penthouse with southerly orientation.
- Superb sea and mountain views
- Roof top terrace/ garden with spectacular views all around
- Superb condition throughout
- Private secure location
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Two car spaces, including underground parking
- Management fee approx. €2,300 per annum
- Floor area approx. 170 sq. m (1829 sq. ft.).
In excellent decorative order the accommodation briefly consists of hallway with hot press, open plan bright kitchen living/dining area with access to balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains and Dublin City and Bay. Three ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite and walk in wardrobe) and bathroom. The grounds surrounding this gated development are perfectly manicured and there is use of two car spaces and underground car parking.
The nearby village of Stepaside has easy access to the M50 motorway, making all national roads out of Dublin City and Dublin International Airport within easy commuting distance. Dublin Bus runs a regular service through Stepaside Village. There are many excellent primary schools and secondary schools in the area. Together with a number of restaurants, shops and other services that cater for all needs. Dundrum Shopping Centre is approximately 5.7 km (11 minutes’ drive) and offers all shopping needs and entertainment requirements including a cinema and a number of restaurants, while Sandyford Business Park and the Luas station is approximately 2.7km (6 minutes’ drive) from the property. The Park Carrickmines Retail Park is a 6 minute drive with TK Maxx, Harvey Norman etc. Leopardstown Shopping Centre is also a short distance away. Stepaside offers an endless list of walks and nature trails such as Ticknock Hill and the Wicklow Way. This property is located within close proximity to no fewer than six golf clubs, including Stepaside Golf Course, Carrickmines, Glen Cullen and Kilternan. Enniskerry Village is a short drive away with Powerscourt Estate and Waterfall being a worthy visit.
- Entrance Hallway (3.13m x 2.79m + 4.16m x 1.14m)
- semi solid oak flooring and large hot press
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room (8.21m x 9.4m)
- bright open plan room, semi solid oak flooring, access to balcony area, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, kitchen with a range of units and cupboards, tiled flooring, electric hob & oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Master Bedroom (5.88m x 4.29m)
- with built in wardrobes, separate walk in wardrobe and door to en suite
- Walk In Wardrobe (1.78m x 1.66m)
- built in shelving
- En Suite (1.57m x 2.51m)
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin, shower and heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (4.99m x 3.87m)
- built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (4.99m x 3.87m)
- with feature electric fireplace and hatch to boiler
- Bathroom (2.80m x 1.60m)
- with tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment
BER No. 111908000
Energy Performance Indicator: 130.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.