- Luxury 2 bedroom penthouse apartment in prestigious development
- Small mixed development of houses and apartments
- 9ft ceilings throughout with extra high skirting boards and large windows
- High-quality mahogany hardwood flooring throughout
- Very spacious master bedroom with large ensuite
- Underfloor heating and heated chrome towel rails in both bathrooms
- Extensive built in kitchen with all appliances integrated
- Gas fired central heating
- Burglar alarm
- Security video intercom in living area
- Private carpark behind electric gates
- 15 minute walk to Ballyogan LUAS stop
- Designated car space and visitor parking behind electric gates
- Management fee approx. €2200 per annum
- Floor area approx. 118sq. m/1270 sq. ft
Cairnbrook is where elegance meets exclusivity. Built by Newlyn, the whole development is designed with a special focus on high quality standards, style, functionality and flexibility. The extra high ceilings and large windows maximise all available natural light and allow a strong sense of space and brightness. The apartments are carefully appointed to combine designer kitchens, luxurious bedrooms and contemporary bathrooms in a sophisticated manner.
The layout of this property is well-proportioned and briefly consists of entrance hall with storage cupboard, shelfed hot press off, living/dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms, (very large master bedroom with dressing area and large ensuite bathroom) and main bathroom. The designer kitchen is fully fitted with a range of wall and floor level units offering ample storage and space, with feature stonework surfaces, appliances and full height frosted sliding doors into living/dining room leading to a private terrace. The bedrooms are generous in size with access to the large terrace off both. Both main bathroom and ensuite are contemporary in style and are fitted out to a high standard with renowned Rocca sanitary-ware complemented with quality Grohe accessories, heated chrome towel rails and underfloor heating. There is secure designated parking for one car with ample visitor parking behind electric gates.
This property is in close proximity to a range of areas including Kilternan, Stepaside, Foxrock and Cabinteely. The LUAS is only a 15 minute walk from the property with direct access into Dublin City Centre. There is direct access to the M50, to Dublin Airport and a network of roads nearby including N11 allowing direct access to city centre. A range of Dublin Buses including the 63, and 46d which serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre, also the 44N Nitelink Service from the City Centre. Retail needs are more than satisfied with ‘The Park’ Carrickmines Retail Park at your doorstep along with Dundrum Shopping Centre. The Beacon Hospital and Sandyford Business Park are in close range. Recreational activities are endless with Carrickmines Lawn Tennis Club, Leopardstown Racecourse, Foxrock Golf Club, Leopardstown Golf Centre and Westwood Gym, with marine activities in nearby Dun Laoghaire and the Dublin Mountains offering a variety of activities including hill walking, hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. Some of Dublin’s finest primary and secondary schools are within easy reach. University College Dublin is a short drive away.
- Entrance Hall: (4.25m x 1.75m)
- with door to storage cupboard and door to hotpress / airing cupboard. Burglar alarm panel.
- Inner Hall: (2.50m x 1.45m)
- Living Room: (4.90m x 6.55m)
- with recessed lighting, fireplace and door to balcony area. Opening to
- Dining Area: (3.00m x 2.90m)
- with window to side. Double doors to
- Kitchen: (2.86m x 2.70m)
- with modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, marble worktop, Neff electric hob and Neff oven with extractor fan, provision for integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and sink unit.
- Master Bedroom: (3.10m x 5.20m)
- with very large bedroom. Door to balcony area.
- Master Bedroom Dressing Area: (3.05m x 2.80m)
- with built-in wardrobes with drawers and storage units. Door to
- Ensuite: (3.15m x 2.40m)
- with large bathroom with w.c., w.h.b., bath, separate shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.40m x 3.95m)
- with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (1.85m x 2.40m)
- with w.c., w.h.b. with vanity unit under and shower.
Balcony: 2.35m x 6.50m (7'9" x 21'4"). There is access from both bedrooms and the living room. There is also a common green area, ample visitor parking spaces and a bicycle store shed. One designated parking space.
BER No. 101798684
Energy Performance Indicator: 132.37 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.