- Private two bed two bath penthouse
- Views of the Dublin Mountains and towards the city
- In turn-key condition
- Gas fired central heating
- Lift and intercom
- Designated car space next to entrance door & visitor car parking
- Management fee approx. €2,000 per annum. (Indigo Property Management Company)
- Total floor area approx. 87 sq. m (936 sq. ft.)
Modern in design, with feature loft ceilings and luxury fittings this penthouse is sure to impress. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming bright entrance hall, open plan living dining room, with feature ceilings and access to sun balcony with views of the Dublin Mountains and city. Kitchen is modern in design with ample storage. Two double rooms, master bedroom generous in size with ensuite and vanity area and main bathroom completes this penthouse. One car space comes with the property, located ideally near the block door and the communal areas and grounds are well maintained.
The development is located just off Ballinteer Avenue and is convenient to Marlay Park, Dundrum Town Centre, SuperValu Centre at Ballinteer and several schools (Scoil Naithi; St Attracta’s; Wesley; St Columbus and Divine Word, Our Lady's Boys and Girls National School). Leisure facilities such as Meadowbrook Swimming Pool; Marlay Park; St Enda’s Park; The Grange Golf Club and Ballinteer St John’s GAA Club are all in easy reach. Bus routes include no. 14, 16, 75, with 116 & 175 (to UCD), & Dublin Coach Airport Bus & Luas Green Line is a 5 minute drive (Balally being the closest stop). Ballintyre’s proximity to the M50 means excellent access to the entire national road network and yet is only 7KM from the city centre.
- Entrance Hall: (2.46m x 3.48m)
- with hotpress.
- Living Room: (4.62m x 5.12m)
- with hard wood flooring. Access to balcony.
- Kitchen: (2.46m x 2.68m)
- with tiled floor, range of kitchen units and cupboards, gas hob, Aeg electric oven, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Master Bedroom: (3.80m x 5.40m & 2.30m x 2.19m)
- with built-in wardrobes. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.47m x 2.44m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, mosaic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.56m x 2.72m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.78m x 2.50m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
BER No. 111980785
Energy Performance Indicator: 143.22 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.