- Bright two bed penthouse in one of Dublin’s finest developments.
- Luxury penthouse in excellent decorative order
- Close to Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Underground parking space
- On site gym and sauna facilities
- Management fee approx. €2,000 per annum
With attention to detail in every corner the accommodation on offer is luxury living at its best. The raised ceilings throughout offers the property a light and airy feel and the accommodation briefly consists of hallway with hot press/ storage cupboard, and contemporary kitchen/living/dining area with Modern lacquer handleless German designed kitchen and access to private balcony, two ample sized double bedrooms filled with light and luxury bathroom. The grounds surrounding this gated development are perfectly manicured and there is use of an underground car space.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall: (3.12m x 1.88m)
- Oak grey laminate wood flooring, intercom and large storage cupboard.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Room: (3.48m x 7.77m)
- Open plan kitchen/ dining. Modern lacquer handleless German matt designed kitchen, splashback charcoal countertop and Franke sink. Integrated appliances, Beko electric oven and induction hob, Italian tiled splashback. Oak grey laminate wooden floor and recessed lighting. Plumbed for washing machine/dryer. Raised ceiling throughout and floor to ceiling height windows, access to private balcony. Painted wooden panelling and picture rail.
- Bedroom 1: (3.25mx 3.20m)
- Double room with built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: (3.29m x 2.02m)
- With built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom: (2.22m x 2.09m)
- With w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, fully tiled floor and walls.
Private balcony from living/dining area with westerly aspect overlooking the grounds. (8.74m x 1.16m)
BER No. 100101245
Energy Performance Indicator: 195.31 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.