- Bright corner two bed with study penthouse.
- Triple aspect with superb views of the Dublin Mountains
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Allocated car space
- Management fee approx. €2404.62 per annum
- Floor area approx. 101 sq.m (1095 sq.ft).
Accommodation briefly consists of hallway with storage area and hot press, luxury bathroom, bright living/dining area with access to large balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains, modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) and study.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- September 22nd 2018 10:00am to 10:30am
- Entrance Hall (3.10m x 1.17m and 0.95m x 6.27m)
- L shaped hallway with hotpress, store and utility space. Laminate floor.
- Living Dining Area (4.98m x 7.42m)
- with dual aspect and double access to balcony space. Open plan area with tv point and feature electric fire. Triple barrell vaulted ceiling feature and laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen (2.85m x 2.37m)
- modern fitted kitchen with range of kitchen units and cupboards. Acrylic splashback and stone countertop. Built in appliances, Amica oven and hob, Tandy dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave.
- Master Bedroom (4.04m x 5.05m)
- with carpet floor, built in wardrobe, double access to balcony and vaulted ceiling.
- Ensuite (1.92m x 2.71m)
- with tiled floor, wc, whb and bath with power shower over.
- Bedroom 2 (2.84m x 3.53m)
- with access to balcony, fitted wardrobes, carpet floor and vaulted ceilings.
- Bedroom 3 (3.48m x 2.72m)
- carpeted double room.
- Bathroom (2.29m x 3.11m)
- fully tiled floor and walls, wc, whb and electric power shower.
Balcony 1: 7.81m x 1.42m (25'7" x 4'8") (off living area.) with fantastic views of the Dublin Mountains. Balcony 2: 1.03 (3'5")m x 1.21 (4')m and 10.31 (33'10")m x 1.47 (4'10")m (off bedrooms) L shaped balcony.
BER No. 107995433
Energy Performance Indicator: 166.96 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.