- Bright two bed with study penthouse with easterly and westerly aspects
- Superb views of the Dublin Mountains and Airfield Estate
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Use of two car spaces, including underground parking
- Management fee approx. €1,877.93 per annum
- Floor area approx. 112 sq. m (1,205 sq. ft).
Accommodation briefly consists of hallway with hot press, luxury showeroom, and bright living/dining area with access to balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains and Dublin City. Substantial modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) both with balcony access and views of Airfield Estate and a study. The grounds surrounding this gated development are perfectly manicured and there is use of two car spaces.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hall (7.98m x 1.36m)
- Laminate wood flooring, intercom
- Kitchen (4.87m x 3.36m)
- Open plan kitchen/ dining. Modern kitchen range of kitchen units, cupboards and island. Tiled floor, acrylic splashback and stone countertop. Integrated appliances, Beko electric oven and hob, Belling built in microwave, access to balcony
- Dining Area (2.65m x 2.47m)
- Living Area (3.05m x 5.61)
- Open plan living area with laminate wood flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire with TV point and access to balcony area
- Master Bedroom (5.34m x 3.74m)
- with carpet floor, built in wardrobes. Access to balcony with views of Airfield Estate.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.21m x 1.99m)
- Bath, shower over, w.c., w.h.b., heated towel rail, newly tiled floor, skylight
- Bedroom 2 (5.91m x 2.23m)
- Newly carpeted, double room
- Bedroom 3/ Study (5.97m x 3.29m)
- Newly carpeted
- Shower Room (1.72m x 1.81m)
- off hallway, w.c., w.h.b, heated towel rail, shower, newly tiled floor.
Dual aspect penthouse with balcony from living/dining area with westerly aspect and views of the Dublin Mountains. Both bedrooms have access to a second balcony and fantastic views overlooking Airfield estate.
BER No. 105641922
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.68 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.