- Bright well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 220sqm (2368sqft)
- Quality fitted carpets, curtains and top of the range integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Located within Dublin’s finest five star hotel
- Secure lift to penthouse level
- One underground car parking space
- Gas fired central heating
- Air conditioning
- Fully fitted bar
- Full concierge within the hotel
- Service charge approximately €8000 per annum
- Excellent location in the heart of Dublin’s historic Georgian Quarter opposite Irish Government buildings
- Short walk to Grafton Street and St. Stephen’s Green
Generously proportioned over two levels, this exclusive turnkey residence extends to approximately 220sqm (2368sqft). The gracious yet contemporary interior complements its historic Georgian Dublin setting. The balcony overlooks the magnificent courtyard and manicured gardens.
The Merrion Hotel itself has plenty to offer the discerning purchaser including the superior wellbeing and leisure facilities with the world-class Tethra Spa, a fully equipped gym and 18m infinity swimming pool, all immersed within sumptuous surroundings. Exceptional selection of gourmet dining and bars including the internationally acclaimed Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, Ireland’s only 2 star Michelin restaurant.
A period restoration project that turned four formally magnificent Georgian townhouses back to their aesthetic glory, the Merrion is poised on an elegant street in the heart of Dublin’s south city centre. The timeless streets and vistas of this Georgian district are immersed in history, treasured and preserved for their unique appeal. Elegant 18th century facades and tranquil enclosures remind of a time of gracious living. The impressive Irish Government buildings are located across the street as is the National Art Gallery and the National Library. Just a stone’s throw away is the hum and buzz of Dublin’s cosmopolitan city centre, with its prestigious shopping and dining districts and lively theatre venues including the Gaiety and Abbey theatres. Surrounding areas of Dublin Bay and County Dublin offer a huge range of leisure and recreational activities including marine facilities at Dun Laoghaire’s four yacht clubs and scenic walks over the Dublin Mountains and Howth Head.
- Reception Hall (4.50m x 6.00m)
- magnificent reception hall with ceiling coving, recessed lighting, very fine limed oak herringbone timber flooring and radiator cover. Folding double doors to
- Study (3.20m x 2.50m)
- with attractive herringboan limed oak timber flooring. Door to comms room.
- Utility Room (2.00m x 1.65m)
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer and with cloakroom
- comprising whb, wc, jacuzzi bath, shower overhead, marble tiled flooring and part tiled walls, heated towel rail and telephone
- Master Bedroom (3.95m x 7.00m)
- with picture window facing south, ceiling coving, attractive fireplace with gas fire, marble surround, marble hearth and door to a walk in dressing room with built in shelving and hanging space and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom
- comprising his and hers wash hand basins with marble top, large step in shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, wc, chrome heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (6.70m x 3.75m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, recessed lighting and south facing window overlooking the hotel grounds
- attractive staircase leading to landing with feature atruim roof light and door to
- Living Room (7.25m x 3.70m)
- with very fine limed oak timber flooring, marble fireplace with gas inset and slate hearth. ceiling coving, recessed lighting and magnificent window which benefits from all day sunshine, open arch leading to
- Dining Room (5.30 x 3.70m)
- with door to south facing balcony, timber flooring and sliding doors to
- Kitchen (3.55m x 3.16m)
- very fine modern kitchen with wall and floor units, stainless steel sink unit, five ring gas Belling hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated stainless steel oven with Belling integrated stainless steel microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Quartz worktop, very fine limestone tiled floor and feature glass atrium
- Balcony (8.50m x 2.00m)
- south facing balcony off dining room
- Sitting Room (4.80m x 7.60m)
- with very fine lined oak timber flooring, attractive timber pannelling, built in storage, very fine fully fitted bar, two large Velux roof lights, recessed lighting and door leading to
- Shower Room
- comprising shower, wc, whb with marble top, tiled floor, tiled walls
BER No. 102929353
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.16kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.