- Bright corner two bedroom penthouse with south westerly aspect.
- Triple aspect with superb views of Airfield Estate and Dublin Mountains
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Station & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Use of two car spaces
- Management fee approx. €1,877.93 per annum
- Floor area approx. 105 sq.m (1130 sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of hallway with storage area and hot press, bright living/dining area with access to corner balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains, modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) both with balcony access and views of Airfield Estate and luxury bathroom. The property enjoys the use of two car spaces and well maintained communal grounds.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, Sandyford, Stillorgan, Ballinteer and Goatstown villages are all in close proximity offering further shopping and local amenities. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Hallway: (4.73m x 1.34m & 3.77m x 1.25m)
- L-shaped hall with tiled floor, skylight, hotpress and
- Storage Area:
- plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Living / Dining Room: (6.76m x 4.19m)
- L-shaped, with two access points to the balcony, barrel vaulted ceilings, tv point and feature fireplace, wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.39m x 3.44m)
- with floor to ceiling windows overlooking grounds and Dublin City, tiled floor, island with marble worktop, range of kitchen units and cupboards, built-in Siemens electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan,built-in microwave, built in appliances, fridge, dishwasher, marble worktops and marble and laminate timber splashback.
- Master Bedroom: (6.21m x 6.24m)
- spacious L shaped double room with built-in wardrobes, two access points to the balconies, laminate wooden flooring and door to
- Ensuite: (1.54m x 1.55m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2: (3.92m x 3.25m)
- double room with built-in wardrobes, laminate wooden flooring, access to balcony area
- Bathroom: (1.51m x 2.37m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with overhead power shower, skylight, fully tiled floor and walls.
Balcony 1: 1.71 (5'7")m x 3.64 (11'11")m & 0.91 (3')m x 7.94 (26'1")m access via living/ dining area, with south westerly aspect, tiled with raised decking area with views of the Dublin Mountains and City. Balcony 2: 3.61 (11'10")m x 1.72 (5'8")m & 10.12 (33'2")m x 0.90 (2'11")m with views from Airfield, access off the master bedroom and bedroom 2.
BER No. 108130691
Energy Performance Indicator: 199.32 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.