- Bright south facing two bedroom penthouse.
- Superb views of Airfield Estate and Dublin Mountains
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Designated car space
- Management fee approx. €1,877.93 per annum
- Floor area approx. 114 sq.m (1227 sq.ft).
This light filled penthouse briefly consists of a hallway with hot press, bathroom, bright living/dining area with access to balcony commanding panoramic views of the Dublin Mountains, modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) both with balcony access and views of Airfield Estate. The property enjoys the use a designated car space and well maintained communal grounds.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. Other shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway: (8.39m x 1.19m)
- with laminate wooden flooring, access to hotpress, security video intercom and recessed lighting
- Living Room: (3.09m x 6.33m)
- with double vaulted ceiling, laminate wooden floor, electric fire, television point, access to south facing balcony
- Dining Area: (4.00m x 4.73m)
- access to south facing balcony
- Kitchen: (3.36m x 4.17m)
- tiled floor with range of kitchen units and cupboards, breakfast bar, Siemens gas hob and electric oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washer / dryer and integrated fridge freezer. Large floor to ceiling window and vaulted ceiling.
- Master Bedroom: (4.39m x 5.75m)
- spacious double room carpeted, with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes and access to balcony. Door to
- Ensuite: (1.68m x 1.72m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower and full tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.07m x 3.36m)
- double room, carpeted with built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes and access to balcony.
- Bathroom: (1.98m x 1.98m)
- fully tiled floor and walls with w.c., w.h.b. and bath with power shower over.
Balcony 1 (From Living Area): 12.2m x 2.09m (40' x 6'10") access from Living / Dining Room / Kitchen. South facing with fantastic panoramic views of the Dublin Mountains Balcony 2 (From Bedrooms): 0.85m x 9.02m (2'9" x 29'7") access from both bedrooms with views of Airfield Estate.
BER No. 100188754
Energy Performance Indicator: 163.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.