- Superb condition throughout
- Large wrap around 360sqft sun terrace - accessed from every room
- Sunny south orientation
- Private secure location, security door to penthouse
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Wired for alarm
- Gas fired heating
- Large floored attic
- Three designated underground car spaces and visitor parking
- Storage area in underground car park
- Total floor area approx. 195 sq. m (2100 sq. ft.)
Trimbleston is a highly established, attractive development which is kept to a very high standard and boasts beautiful grounds, extremely desirable in location and secure. A generous 2,100 sq. feet in size the accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway with a cloakroom and hot press, three spacious double rooms (two ensuite) all with floor to ceiling windows with amazing views and access to sun terrace. Each room is expertly fitted out with built in wardrobes and storage units. The main bathroom is beautifully fitted out with marble on the floor and walls. An opulent living room interconnects with the dining area overlooking the communal grounds and The Dublin Mountains. The kitchen is sleek in design with high-end built-in appliances. Clever cupboard design accommodates the never-ending need for storage space. With access to sun terrace with ample space to host a large gathering for alfresco dining. This fine property also benefits from three secure parking spaces and a large storage unit in the underground carpark.
Trimbleston enjoys a highly convenient location adjacent to every possible amenity, including, numerous schools, colleges, universities, churches, shops, shopping centres, leisure facilities, sports clubs and restaurants. Transport links are well catered for with easy access to the N11, M50, LUAS and bus services to the City Centre and LUAS. Dublin Airport is just a 35 minute drive. This property is located close to the city centre, Goatstown, Clonskeagh, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Stillorgan and Dundrum village with Dundrum Town centre just minutes away.
- Entrance Hall: (8.07m x 1.74m)
- floor to ceiling height, storage press with fitted shelving and hot press.
- Living / Dining Room: (5.90m x 8.30m)
- carpeted, feature gas fireplace with marble surround, built-in units, tv point and access to roof terrace. Large bay window with floor to ceiling glazing and double doors leading out to the South facing wrap around balcony. Folding glazed mahogany doors separate this living area into dining area.
- Dining Room / Kitchen: (8.20m x 4.44m)
- with marble tiling, range of units and cupboards, polished stone worktops, wooden panelling, integrated appliances, Miele electric hob and extractor fan, tv point, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, Miele dishwasher, Miele double oven. Double doors lead out onto the large sun terrace – the perfect spot for al fresco dining.
- Master Bedroom: (5.77m x 4.65m)
- exceptionally large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and built in fold down vanity unit. Carpeted and access to roof terrace.
- Ensuite: (1.81m x 2.77m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., walk-in shower, tiled marble floor and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (5.63m x 4.12m)
- carpeted, double room with built-in wardrobes, tv point and access to roof terrace. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.08m x 1.53m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, heated towel rail and velux window
- Bedroom 3: (4.67m x 3.72m)
- carpeted, double room with built-in wardrobes and access to the roof terrace.
- Bathroom: (1.75m x 2.76m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, heated towel rail, marble floors and walls and velux window.
BER No. 111120515
Energy Performance Indicator: 158.39 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.