- Magnificent fourth floor penthouse apartment in one of Dublin’s finest developments.
- Full furnished luxury apartment to include all contents and appliances.
- Delightful views overlooking Dublin City Centre, Dublin Mountains and beyond.
- Two large reception rooms.
- Beautifully fitted kitchen area.
- Three bedrooms.
- Master bedroom ensuite.
- Over 85 sq.m. (900 sq. ft.) of balcony / terrace areas.
- Two designated secure car parking spaces in basement.
- Gas fired radiator central heating.
- Wired for both burglar alarm system and smart home system.
- Floor Area: 135 sq.m. (1,450 sq.ft.).
A truly breath-taking three bedroom penthouse apartment offering unparalleled luxury and comfort in one of Dublin’s finest developments in the heart of Dundrum within five minutes’ walk of Dundrum’s Town Centre and Luas station. The sale of this magnificent property provides an opportunity to acquire a quite spectacular penthouse with 135 sq.m. (1,450 sq.ft.) of accommodation which includes two reception rooms and two large balcony / terraces commanding magnificent views across Dublin City Centre, Dublin Mountains and beyond. Clarity and visibility of the daytime views is almost surpassed by the colour and light filled palette of the night time views across the city.
Wyckham Point is one of Dublin’s most sought after developments situated within 500 metres of Dundrum’s Town Centre, Ireland’s largest shopping / leisure destination. The development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding area and is only 1km from the M50 junction 13 providing access to Dublin International Airport within 20 minutes’ drive. It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. Wyckham Point has the additional luxury and benefit of 24 hour concierge service and an onsite private resident’s gymnasium. The grounds of the development are beautifully maintained with delightful walkways, gardens and lake providing additional recreational opportunities.
From the moment one enters this extraordinary property the air of space and light permeates. A large bright entrance hallway leads to the two reception areas. The family / dining room which boasts both spectacular floor to ceiling height L-shaped windows leading to the sun dappled south easterly facing balcony with views towards the Dublin Mountains. The excellent fitted bespoke kitchen adjoins the family / dining room. The second reception rooms also enjoys floor to ceiling height windows leading to a large terrace area with panoramic views facing Dublin City and beyond. The master bedroom had the benefit of built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with access to a balcony area. The additional two bedrooms are both generously proportioned and the accommodation is completed with a main bathroom. The apartment has the benefit of two secure car parking spaces both situated in the basement of the development accessed directly via the lift.
- Entrance Hall: (6.10m x 2.95m)
- with two large storage cupboards, hotpress / airing cupboard, velux roof light overhead and tiled floor.
- Family / Dining Area: (5.60m x 5.40m)
- with floor to ceiling height windows commanding spectacular views across the Dublin Mountains and accessing second large balcony / terrace area.
- Kitchen: (2.75m x 3.95m)
- with magnificent modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, worktops, one and half bowl Franke sink, integrated appliances, Neff oven, hob and built-in microwave.
- Living Room: (3.60m x 5.50m)
- with double doors opening to large balcony / terrace.
- Master Bedroom: (5.60m x 4.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes, dressing table and door to
- with w.c., w.h.b., double shower, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (4.10m x 3.00m)
- with built-in wardrobes with shelving to side.
- Bedroom 3: (4.05m x 3.95m)
- with built-in wardrobes with dressing table.
- Bathroom: (2.40m x 2.20m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
Balcony / Terrace Area 1: 12.5m x 5.25m (41' x 17'3") overlooking Dublin City Centre and beyond. Balcony / Terrace Area 2: 3.30m x 2.30m (10'10" x 7'7") & 1.60m x 7.60m (5'3" x 24'11") enjoying a sunny south east and westerly aspect commanding majestic views overlooking the Dublin Mountains and beyond.
BER No. 100348960
Energy Performance Indicator: 140.42 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01-296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com