- Bright corner two bedroom penthouse.
- Triple aspect with superb views of Airfield Estate and Dublin Mountains
- Directly beside Balally LUAS Stop & Dundrum Shopping Centre
- Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
- Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Wired for alarm
- Use of two car spaces
- Management fee approx. €1,877.93 per annum
- Floor area approx. 105 sq.m (1130 sq.ft).
The accommodation briefly consists of hallway with storage area and hot press, luxury bathroom, bright living/dining area with access to corner balcony commanding panoramic views of Airfield Estate and the Dublin Mountains, modern fitted kitchen, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) both with balcony access and views of Dublin Mountains. The property enjoys the use of two car spaces and well maintained communal grounds.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, the development enjoys excellent connectivity with the surrounding areas and easy access to the M50 providing a drive time of just 20 minutes to Dublin Airport It is also within easy reach of all the amenities of the City Centre, Ranelagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge and Blackrock. The shopping centres at Stillorgan and Beacon South Quarter are also conveniently nearby. The surrounding area offers a host of premier schools including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property ,Mount Anville primary and secondary school, Wesley College, St. Attracta’s and Scoil Naithi national schools. Medical facilities in the area include VHI Swift Care and the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford. There are numerous sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by numerous bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Reception Hall: (3.05m x 1.24m)
- with wooden floor, phone point and recessed lighting.
- Inner Hallway: (3.86m x 1.65m)
- with solid wooden floor, hot press, storage, skylight and security video intercom.
- Living / Dining Room: (7.50m x 4.73m)
- with double vaulted ceiling, solid wooden floor, electric fire, tv point, two access points to Balcony 1.
- Kitchen: (3.46m x 3.19m)
- with tiled floor, large floor to ceiling window, vaulted ceiling, west facing, stone countertop with sink, fitted oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and integrated microwave.
- Bedroom 1: (6.14m x 5.33m)
- very bright room with two vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, access to Balcony 1 and fitted double wardrobes. Door to ensuite
- Ensuite: (2.27m x 1.41m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor, partly tiled walls and skylight.
- Bedroom 2: (3.52m x 2.88m)
- with fitted double wardrobes, storage, vaulted ceiling and access to Balcony 2.
- Bathroom: (2.44m x 1.64m)
- off the hallway, with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, skylight, tiled floor and walls.
Balcony 1 (From Living Area) 8.86 (29'1")m x 0.97 (3'2")m + 3.67 (12')m x 1.61 (5'3")m L-shaped with corner point and fantastic panoramic views of Airfield Estate and the Dublin Mountains Balcony 2 (From Bedrooms) 7.85 (25'9")m x 0.88 (2'11")m + 3.68 (12'1")m x 1.68 (5'6")m L-shaped with superb views of Dublin Mountains
BER No. 106008683
Energy Performance Indicator: 210.1 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 11 Main Street, Dundrum, Dublin 14
Telephone: 01 296 3662 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.