- A superb second floor three bedroom apartment in this prime location
- Close to all of the amenities that Dublin 4 has to offer
- Designated car parking space
- South facing balcony
- Floor area of approx. 87 sqm (936 sqft)
- Three generous bedrooms
- Electric central heating
- Management Company: Core Property Management
- Service Charge: €2,370 p.a.
Pembroke Square is fabulously located within easy reach of some of Ireland’s prime addresses in Dublin 4 as well as close to the city centre with all the amenities one could need. Barrow Street has seen substantial investment in the last number of years and houses some of the biggest multi-national companies. The Dart at Barrow Street offers direct access into the city centre and to all surrounding coastal areas. The restaurants, cafes and shops at Beggars Bush are within a stone’s throw of the property, while the Grand Canal provides scenic walks and cycle ways for nature enthusiasts. Grand Canal Dock is also within easy reach with the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, the Grand Canal Basin and a selection of luxurious restaurants and bars.
- Reception Hall (1m x 2.8m)
- Shower Room
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, and storage area housing the water tank.
- Bedroom 1 (2.95m x 5.19m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and door to
- with bath, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (4m x 2.4m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and window overlooking front.
- Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 2.45m)
- with built in fitted wardrobes and picture window overlooking front.
- Living/Dining Room (6m x 3.6m)
- excellent L shaped room with ceiling coving, two centre roses, attractive decorative fireplace, timber surround, slate inset, slate hearth, window overlooking front and folding patio doors to south facing balcony.
- Kitchen (1.8m x 2.7m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press and drawer units, Whirlpool stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob and extractor over, free standing fridge freezer, Bosch dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- attractive south facing balcony overlooking the corner of Barrow Street.
BER No. 112748769
Energy Performance Indicator: 184.99 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.