- Excellent sixth floor apartment.
- Convenient to numerous amenities.
- Designated parking space (no. 33).
- South west facing balcony.
- Electric storage heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Lift to all floors.
- Floor Area 65sqm (696sqft)
- Service Charge €2,000 p.a.
- Management Company: Core Estate Management
Pembroke Square is a tremendously well located development in the heart of Google land, with every service and amenity close by, including the DART at Barrow Street, restaurants at Beggar’s Bush and Grand Canal, the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, and a short walk to Dublin city centre.
- Entrance Hall (1m x 3.1m)
- Sitting/Dining Room (3.5m x 7.15m)
- with pine chimney piece and double doors leading to balcony.
- Balcony (3.45m x 1.55m)
- with south west orientation, and views of the Dublin mountains.
- Kitchen (2.35m x 2.15m)
- with tiled floor and splashback, wall and floor presses, built in fridge freezer, washing machine, oven, hob, and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 2.65m)
- with built in wardrobe, and
- with bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.95m x 2.55m)
- with built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- With corner shower, pedestal wash hand basin, , w.c., hotpress, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
BER No. 104969209
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.68 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.