- Dual aspect
- Wrap around balcony
- Gas Fired Central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Approximately 71 sq.m./ 764 sq.ft.
- Secure underground designated parking for two cars
- Visitor parking
This impressive apartment offers bright and well-presented accommodation extending to approximately 71 sq.m. / 764 sq.ft. comprising an L- shaped hallway that leads to two bedrooms including master en suite, storage cupboard, hot-press and main bathroom. At the end of the hallway there is a stunning open plan dual aspect living/dining room with door opening onto a wraparound balcony which overlooks the internal court yard. The property is further benefited by secure designated underground parking for two cars and an impressive BER rating.
The property is ideally situated between the main arterial routes of the M1 and M50 motorways, Dublin Airport is a mere 2kms North and Dublin City Centre just 8kms south, making this apartment an ideal property from which to commute. A host of amenities are within immediate walking distance to include various shops at Gulliver’s Retail Park, The Crown Plaza Hotel, Sports Surgery Clinic, The Ben Dunne Northwood Gym and Morton Stadium. The apartment is also across from the beautiful Santry Demesne Park. It is also well serviced by the Quality Bus Corridor which runs along the Swords road providing easy access to the city centre and further afield.
RF Management Company
Service Charge: Approx. €1,738 per annum
- Entrance Hall:
- with storage room and hot press.
- Bedroom 1: (2.76m x 4.22m)
- (including en suite) with window overlooking internal courtyard, bulilt-in wardrobe and door to ensuite
- with w.c., w.h.b., shower, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (2.18m x 2.69m)
- built-in wardrobe and window overlooking internal courtyard.
- Bathroom: (3.11m x 1.57m)
- with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Living Room: (4.79m x 3.98m)
- dual aspect and door leading to wrap around balcony, arch leading to
- Kitchen: (3.76m x 2.39m)
- with a range of floor and eye level cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, dishwasher, Beko washing machine, oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, window, tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
BER No. 103445599
Energy Performance Indicator: 141.18
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org