- Approx. 47sqm / 505sqft excluding balcony (6.5sqm/ 70sqft.)
- Beautifully presented and recently redecorated
- Bright spacious accommodation with own front door.
- Double glazed windows.
- Electric storage heating
- Secure Communal bike shed
- Beautifully maintained communal gardens with water features
- Designated car parking space
Outside there are a number of walkways and paths through various courtyards and through the communal gardens where there are water features, including an eye-catching fountain. There is also a secure communal bike shed.
The property is superbly set just minutes from Dublin City Centre and beside a host of outdoor amenities and activities. There are fashionable shops, cafes and restaurants along the quays and in Smithfield. Minutes’ walk to the Phoenix Park with its superb choice of treks, trails and walks, cafes, Zoo and cycle paths and sports fields. Ideal for those who enjoy alfresco pursuits. The development is also located right next to the War Memorial Gardens with its beautifully maintained parklands and monuments, one of Dublin’s best kept secrets.
It is close to the LUAS stop, Heuston station, four courts, Old Kilmainham jail and offers easy access to the motorway network.
Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Entrance Hallway (2.24m x 2.38m)
- Fuse box. Alarm. Wood floor. Hot Press. Large storage press with plumbing for washing machine. Intercom.
- Sitting Room (3.62m x 5.52m)
- Bright spacious room with wood floors. Floor to ceiling double glazed window with views of the Liffey across to the Phoenix park. Door to balcony
- Balcony (3.56m x 1.81m)
- Decked floor. Glass panels. Views of Liffey and Obelisk.
- Kitchen (2.1m x 2.43m)
- Fitted kitchen with high gloss built in wall and floor units. Work tops. Sink unit and drainer and tile splash backs. Built in 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor fan. Built in oven. Built in dishwasher. Window.
- Shower Room (2.1m x 1.91m)
- Large double shower with mosaic tiling. Tiled walls and floor. W.C. wash hand basin. Window. extractor fan.
- Bedroom (3.27m x 3.1m)
- Large double bedroom with built in extensive range of built in wardrobes. Wood floor. Window.
There is a balcony with beautiful views of the river Liffey. Stunning communal gardens. Bicycle storage area. 1 Designnated surface car parking space.
BER No. 100433598
Energy Performance Indicator: 265.81kWh/m2/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.