- Bright and spacious south-facing apartment
- Recently refurbished and with modern, quality décor throughout
- Top-floor apartment with views over to the Irish National War Memorial Gardens
- Electric storage heating
- Ample storage space in the attic
- Well-maintained development and communal grounds
- Floor area of approx. 66.1 sqm (712 sqft)
- Service Charge: approx. €1,800 per annum
- Management Company: RFPM
Walking through the front door, one of the first noticeable features are high ceilings giving a sense of space and airiness. Off the hall, two generous double bedrooms benefit from tall doors and windows leading out to the decked south facing balcony. A large storage room, currently in use as a pantry, and a good-sized utility closet are both off the hallway also. The bathroom is fitted out with modern tiling and sanitary ware. The kitchen is a feature room, with new appliances and quality units and countertops creating a pleasant space to work. The living/dining room benefits from a large south facing bay window with door out to the balcony.
The location of the property is unparalleled, with Heuston Station within a stone’s throw of the apartment. Just across the Liffey, the Phoenix Park provides masses of recreational space and facilities. The Luas at Heuston offers direct access into the city centre, while the Chapelizod Bypass joins up with the M50 providing access to all corners of Ireland as well as Dublin Airport.
- Hallway (1.25m x 2.95m)
- L-Shaped with attic access and intercom to front door.
- Storage Room
- with plumbing for washing machine & dryer, shelving to ceiling, ample storage, drying racks on wall, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (2.7m x 4.4m)
- with built in wardrobes, door out to balcony.
- Bedroom 2 (3.3m x 3.1m)
- with built in wardrobes, door out to balcony, currently in use as a study/office.
- With floor to ceiling shelving, tiles on the floor.
- With tiled floor, part tiled walls, bath with thermostatic rain shower overhead unit, wash hand basin with storage under, w.c.
- Living Room (5.8m x 3.8m)
- with large full length bay window and door out to balcony.
- With tiled floor, tiled splashback, Range of floor & wall units, one & half bowl sink, integrated oven & hob, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher, Grundig fridge freezer, overhead extractor fan.
Balcony with deck covering, south facing, views over Memorial Gardens.
BER No. 100278910
Energy Performance Indicator: 209.85 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.