- Particularly attractive, modern gated development
- Generous, well laid out accommodation
- Large south west facing roof terrace
- Delightfully landscaped mature grounds
- Three bedrooms (one ensuite)
- Excellent storage with floored attic and separate outside store
- Designated car parking with generous visitor parking
- Highly convenient location a short walk to Ranelagh & Donnybrook Villages
- Storage heating
- Intercom to front gates
- Floor area approx. 93sqm/1,001sqft
- Management Company: MD Property Management
- Service charge: €1,800 per annum
No. 22 is a most appealing townhouse enjoying well laid out accommodation extending to approximately 93sqm/1,001sqft, briefly comprising generous kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, store room, guest w.c., living room opening to a sunny, south west facing, generous roof terrace; and upstairs there are three bedrooms (one en-suite) and bathroom. The accommodation is complimented by excellent storage with a large floored attic with pull down ladder as well as a separate store room under the front steps useful for bikes etc. The property is further enhanced by designated car parking and generous visitor parking.
Mount Sandford enjoys a highly convenient location being positioned at the junction of Sandford Road and Eglinton Road, and is a short walk to both Donnybrook and Ranelagh Villages where there is a host of specialist shops, restaurants, pubs including the new Devlin Hotel, Tesco Express, and the Ranelagh LUAS which provides ease of access to Dublin city centre, Trinity College and all that Dublin city has to offer. St. Stephen’s Green is within a 30 minute walk. Leisure facilities are very well catered for in the area, including David Lloyd at Riverview, Donnybrook Lawn Tennis Club, the RDS, Old Wesley Rugby Ground, the Aviva Stadium and Herbert Park to name but a few.
- Reception Hall (1.85m x 5.35m)
- intercom to front gate, digital burglar alarm.
- Guest w.c.
- comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.85m x 3.3m)
- fitted with a range of presses, drawers, display cabinets, butcher block worktop, tiled splash backing, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Zanussi hob with extractor hood over, built in Bosch oven, plumbed for dishwasher, space for freestanding fridge freezer & picture window looking towards St James’ Terrace. Door to
- Utility Room (1.25m x 2m)
- worktop, press, plumbed for both washing machine & dryer, door to under stairs storage.
- Living Room (4.95m x 4.05m)
- fireplace with timber surround, granite inset, raised granite hearth, TV point. Door to
- Roof Terrace (5.05m x 2.35m)
- with south/south-westerly orientation, overlooking attractive landscaped grounds.
- shelved hot press, with pull down ladder to floored attic.
- Master Bedroom (3.4m x 3.85m)
- with good range of built in wardrobes, French doors to
- w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, step in tiled shower & tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.4m x 3.45m)
- with range of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.5m x 2.7m)
- with built in wardrobes
- Shower Room
- large step in tiled shower, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
As previously mentioned, a particular feature of Mount Sandford is the beautifully landscaped and mature grounds in which it is set. No 22 is complimented by a generous south west facing, terracotta tiled roof terrace which is ideal for al fresco dining in the summer months.
BER No. 101642254
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.87 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.