- Bright two bedroom (master en suite) ground floor apartment
- Secure underground car parking
- Electric storage heating
- Excellent location close to numerous shops and public transport
- Floor area approximately 66 sq.m. (710 sq.ft.)
- Management Company: Wyse Property Management
- Service Charge: €2,300 per annum
Without question this is an unbeatable location being within a relaxed easy stroll of an array of local amenities in Monkstown Farm including local shops, excellent butcher and fishmonger and many other facilities. The property is also within a short stroll of the fabulous park, playground and shopping center at nearby Honey Park. In addition to small local retailers are excellent shops available a little further a field at nearby Monkstown, Dun Laoghaire and Blackrock.
Access to the city centre is very convenient with the 46A and 4 bus routes within a 5 minute stroll away and Sathill & Monkstown DART station which is only a 15 minute walk.
There are many renowned schools in the area including Scoil Lorcan, CBC Monkstown, Rockford Manor and Newpark CS. Great sporting facilities abound include a wide selection of golf, tennis and rugby clubs along with the fitness centre on Monkstown Avenue and many marine activities at Dun Laoghaire Harbour and Marina.
- Reception Hall (3.25m x 1.8m)
- with timber flooring and door to hotpress
- Storage unit
- plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Living/Dining Room (3.3m x 5.45m)
- with double doors leading to patio, attrative timber flooring and open arch leading to kitchen
- Kitchen (2.15m x 2.55m)
- fitted with a range of overhead presses & drawer units, freestanding fridge freezer, oven with four ring ceramic hob & extractor over, freestanding dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 1 (2.9m x 3.9m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, attractive timber floor and door leading to
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., corner shower, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.65m x 3.4m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes, shelving and timber floor.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over, tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Patio Area (3.35m x 1.5m)
- with pedestrian gate into inner courtyard.
BER No. 107544736
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.59kWh/m2/yr
Address: 51 Mount Merrion Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, A96W6K7
Telephone: 01 280 6820 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.