- Spacious dual-aspect penthouse apartment
- Short walk to Donnybrook, Ranelagh and St Stephens Green
- Lift access to all floors
- Very fine wrap around roof terrace that enjoys the afternoon sunshine
- Car parking
- Attractive parquet timber flooring
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor Area approximately 64 sq.m./ 689 sq.ft.
The development underwent major refurbishment in 2016 to include all new external insulation on the walls and roof. The impressive accommodation comprises: generous reception hall, living room, separate kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. A particular feature to the apartment is the large wrap around roof terrace that enjoys the afternoon sunshine. The apartment also enjoys off street parking within the grounds.
Mitchell House is well situated in a highly convenient location in the very heart of Dublin 4. It is within walking distance of St. Stephen’s Green, the City Centre and is adjacent to a wide selection of amenities available in Donnybrook and Ranelagh to include specialist shops, restaurants, pubs, churches, hotels and the recreational amenities of Herbert Park and Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club. The LUAS is also within a short walk while the Aircoach is on the doorstep.
- Reception Hall: (1.93m x 8.60m)
- with magnificent parquet timber flooring and ceiling coving.
- Living Room: (3.12m x 5.28m)
- with parquet timber flooring, door to roof terrace and open arch leading to the
- Dining Area: (4.60m x 2.10m)
- with parquet timber flooring and built-in press and drawer units.
- Kitchen: (2.55m x 1.67m)
- with a range of overhead press and drawer units, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, Zanussi stainless steel oven with four ring ceramic hob, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, free-standing fridge and parquet timber flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.23m x 3.10m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, timber flooring and picture window looking towards Dublin City.
- Bedroom 2: (3.27m x 2.94m)
- with built-in fitted wardrobes, parquet timber flooring and large windows.
- with w.c., pedestal w.h.b., bath with shower over, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Rood Terrace:
- very fine roof terrace offering excellent views towards Dublin City and enjoys all day sunshine.
BER No. 107166001
Energy Performance Indicator: 165.47 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.