- Spacious third floor two bedroom apartment.
- Generous south facing balcony overlooking delightfully landscaped grounds.
- Award winning Park development
- Designed by O’Mahoney Pike Architects
- Private access to the LUAS
- Designated underground car parking
- Fitted carpets, curtains and integrated kitchen appliances included in the sale
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 86sq.m. / 925sq.ft. (not including the balcony)
No. 108 is a particularly spacious third floor apartment extending to an impressive approx. 86sqm (926sqft). The
accommodation comprises a large open plan living/dining room with access to the spacious balcony, contemporary fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (master en-suite), bathroom & store room. The property is further enhanced with a generous south facing sunny balcony and direct lift access to a secure underground designated car parking space.
Mount Saint Anne’s is a deservedly popular and highly sought after residential development designed by O’Mahony Pike and built by Park Developments. This well-known development is located off the Milltown Road within walking distance to neighbourhood shops and amenities together with the added benefit of private gated access to the Milltown LUAS station providing an easy commute to Dublin City Centre and surrounding areas. There are several schools in the immediate area and UCD and Trinity are a short commute away. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a particularly spacious two bedroom apartment in an upmarket residential location within easy reach of the City Centre.
The apartment benefits from a spacious paved balcony (3.7m. x 1.75m. / 12’1” x 5’7”) that enjoys a sunny southerly orientation overlooking beautifully landscaped, well maintained grounds. The appealing outlook extends across the playing pitches of Alexandra College, Three Rock and beyond.
Petra Property Management
Approx. €1,975 per annum
- Entrance Hall
- with video intercom.
- Reception Room (5.45m x 1m)
- with shelved hot press and
- Large storage cupboard (2.15m x 0.85m)
- Living / dining room (6.8m x 4.1m)
- with pine double glazed patio doors leading to balcony.
- Kitchen (2.1m x 2.7m)
- fitted siematic kitchen with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Neff electric hob with Zanussi oven underneath and feature extractor hood over, integrated fridge-freezer, slim line dishwasher, integrated washing machine, display shelving, tiled floor & down lighters.
- Master Bedroom (2.75m x 5.2m)
- with two built in wardrobes. Door to
- comprising step in tiled shower, wc, vanity whb, presses under, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 (2.8m x 4.25m)
- with built in wardrobes.
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, wc, vanity whb, presses under, built in shelving, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
BER No. 108530213
Energy Performance Indicator: 100.89
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at email@example.com