- Generous second floor, two bedroom apartment.
- West facing balcony with attractive sylvan outlook.
- Set behind electric gates in delightfully landscaped, mature grounds.
- Spacious west facing living room.
- Lift access.
- Attractively located adjacent to the Dodder Linear Park.
- Conveniently located a short walk to local amenities and the Milltown LUAS stop.
- Designated car parking.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Floor area 93sq.m. /1,001sq.ft.
- Management Company: Claregate Management Services Ltd
- Service charge: €2,200 per annum
Apt. 25 is very well positioned on the second floor, enjoying a delightful sylvan outlook, facing west, overlooking the manicured grounds towards the Dodder. The very well-proportioned accommodation extends to an impressive approx. 93sqm. (1,001sq.ft.) and briefly comprises generous living room opening to west facing balcony, kitchen/dining room, utility, two bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom.
Milltown Grove enjoys a very convenient location, adjacent to the Milltown Bridge, a short walk to local amenities on the Milltown Road, including local favourite Wilde & Green. The LUAS at Milltown is within a short walk of the property, providing direct access to Dublin city centre, Dundrum Town Centre, Sandyford, Cherrywood, and all the surrounding areas. The villages of Ranelagh and Rathmines are within close proximity where there is an abundance of specialist shops, restaurants, and shopping centres.
- Reception Hall (2.05m x 6.20m)
- Bathroom (1.94m x 0.94m)
- comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. and tiled walls.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (2.95m x 5.85m)
- is fitted with a range of presses, cupboards, drawers, worktop, one bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, built in double Belling oven four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher, space for free standing fridge freezer, breakfast bar divides room into dining area.
- Utility Room / Store
- plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler and door into shelved hot press. Double folding doors into
- Living Room (4.45m x 5.80m)
- with open fireplace with raised marble hearth, timber over mantel, built in bookshelves and it is a dual aspect room. Sliding door out to
- Balcony (4.30m x 1.25m)
- overlooking delightfully landscaped gardens facing towards the Dodder.
- Bedroom 1 (3.55m x 4.55m)
- including built in wardrobes, vanity press, door to
- comprises a step-in tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c. and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (2.35m x 4.60m)
- including built in wardrobes.
As previously mentioned the property is set in delightfully landscaped mature grounds, in a peaceful, tranquil, yet convenient location.
BER No. 101840528
Energy Performance Indicator: 167.71
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.