- Well-presented extensive accommodation
- Four bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Generous south facing sunny balcony
- Two designated car parking spaces
- Outside storage room
- Utility room
- Ideally located beside private access to the LUAS
- O’Mahony Pike award winning development
- Gas fired central heating
- Floor area of approximately 127sq.m. / 1,358sq.ft.
- Fitted carpets, curtains and fitted kitchen appliances included in the sale
No. 18 is an instantly appealing townhouse enjoying bright modern accommodation extending to an impressive approx. 127sq.m. (1,358sq.ft.), comprising kitchen/dining room with bay window, utility room, sunny south facing living room, guest w.c., cloak room, 4 bedrooms (1 en-suite) and bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with a generous south facing sunny balcony, front garden with outside storage room and two designated car parking spaces.
Mount St. Anne’s designed by O’Mahony Pike and built by Park Developments, is a deservedly popular and highly sought after residential development located off Milltown Road within walking distance of neighbourhood shopping amenities together with the added benefit of private gated access to Milltown Luas Station providing an effortless commute to Dublin city centre. There are several schools in the immediate area and UCD and Trinity College are a short commute away. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a particularly spacious residence in this upmarket residential location within easy reach of the city centre.
- Reception Hall (1.95m x 6.35m)
- with solid oak floor, door to cloakroom with tiled floor and built in shelving.
- Guest wc
- comprising w.c., pedestal whb, tiled floor & heated towel rail.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- Dining area (3.75m x 4.45m)
- with bay window, solid oak floor, arch to
- Kitchen (2.35m x 2.90m)
- well fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, work top, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring Neff electric hob with Zanussi oven underneath and feature Cata extractor hood over, integrated Neff microwave & dishwasher, fridge/freezer, wine rack & tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- with presses, cupboards, worktop and tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room (5.80m x 4.20m)
- with solid oak floor, marble fireplace surround with granite inset, coal effect gas fire, raised granite hearth and French doors to
- Balcony (5.85m x 2.35m)
- south facing with flagstones.
- FIRST FLOOR
- with shelved hot press and pull down ladder to partly floored attic.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 4.30m)
- (average measurements) with built in wardrobes and door to
- comprising w.c., pedestal whb, step in tiled shower, tiled floor, heated towl rail and a skylight tube.
- Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 4.15m)
- (average measurements) including built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 4 (2.45m x 3.25m)
- including built-in wardrobes.
- comprising bath with telephone shower attachment over, vanity whb, wc, tiled floor, heated towl rail, partly tiled walls and a skylight tube.
As previously mentioned the property is set in attractively landscaped grounds and enjoys its own front garden and storeroom. Two designated car parking spaces with ample visitor parking. MANAGEMENT COMPANY Petra Management Servives Ltd SERVICE CHARGE Approx. €1,400 per annum
BER No. 109530089
Energy Performance Indicator: 108.01 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.