- Beautiful well-appointed accommodation of approximately 78 sq.m ( 840 sq.ft)
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Burglar alarm system with digital control panel
- Telephone intercom to main entrance door
- Double glazed windows and patio door
- Large balcony providing a sunny aspect throughout the day
- Wonderful natural light with large picture windows
- Ornamental landscaped gardens and grounds and attractive sylvan setting
- Convenient and peaceful residential location off N11 dual carriageway, opposite The Rise, Mount Merrion
- Sumaes Management Company, Charge €2,100 per annum
Merrion Woods is a highly sought after residential development located off the N11 dual carriage way with excellent city centre transport via the Stillorgan QBC and DART in an area with close proximity to various schools, university campus at Belfield, churches, local shops and shopping centres at Blackrock, Merrion and Stillorgan. The amenities of the Radisson hotel are stroll away and there is pedestrian access to Booterstown Avenue making Booterstown Dart Station extremely accessible.
- Reception Hall (3.40m x 2.70m)
- with very fine solid beech timber flooring, ceiling coving, alarm system, intercom and door to hotpress with built-in shelving and separate storage unit.
- Living Room (3.67m x 6.51m)
- with solid beech timber flooring, attractive stone fireplace with granite hearth, back boiler and gas coal effect fire, ceiling coving, picture window overlooking magnificent south-facing communal grounds
- Dining Area (2.42m x 2.40m)
- with timber flooring.
- Kitchen (2.30m x 2.40m)
- with range of up-and-over head press and drawer units, bowl-and-a-half stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, tiled floor and tiled splashback.
- Master Bedroom (3.65m x 3.05m)
- with floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes, picture window overlooking communal grounds and door to
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, shower unit, tiled floor and part-tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (3.64m x 2.45m)
- with picture window overlooking communal grounds and floor-to-ceiling built-in fitted wardrobes
- comprising pedestal whb, wc, bath with shower over, tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Balcony (5.15m x 2.35m)
- large south west facing terrace overlooking the magnificent landscaped grounds
- There is a large balcony benefitting from all day sunshine and enjoying a splendid outlook across wooded grounds and landscaped space, providing a very attractive sylvan setting.
BER No. 108373945
Energy Performance Indicator: 222.68 (kWh/m2/yr)
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.