- Bright and spacious third floor apartment in this sought-after development
- Excellent location in the heart of Dublin 4
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Floor area approximately 99sqm (1,066sqft)
- Gas fired central heating
- Additional storage unit
- One allocated car parking space
- Lift access
- Service charge: approx. €3,000 per annum
The property itself comprises entrance hall with storage room and hot press, large living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms, one en-suite, and bathroom. The property has been well-maintained over the years, and would now benefit from some modernisation.
The location of the property is unparalleled, situated opposite the Merrion Shopping Centre and tucked away off the Merrion Road. Accessed between St. John’s House Nursing Home and Our Lady Queen of Peace Church, the development has attractive gardens that are well maintained and ample parking behind electric gates. There are numerous public transport links in the area including the bus corridor on the Merrion Road and the Dart at Sydney Parade station. St. Vincent’s University Hospital is opposite the development, while Sandymount Strand is within easy walking distance from the property and provides stunning views over Dublin Bay.
- with hotpress and storage room
- Storage Room
- with built in storage
- Living/Dining Room (6.85m x 6.3m)
- with open fire, door out to balcony, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.15m x 3.0m)
- with tiled floors, a range of floor and wall units, Smeg hob, Electrolux double oven, single bowl stainless steel sink, breakfast area, door out to balcony.
- Bedroom 1 (3.3m x 4.2m + 1.95m x 0.95m)
- with alcove with built in storage, feature corner window overlooking communal gardens with views out to the Pidgeon House and to Howth.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- with carpeted floors, part tiled walls, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, bidet.
- Bedroom 2 (2.85m x 3.65m)
- with built in wadrobe
- with carpeted floors, part tiled walls, step in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, access to hotpress.
- overlooking the church on Merrion Road.
BER No. 113127948
Energy Performance Indicator: 186.07 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.