- Bright and spacious one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Floor area of 51sqm (549 sqft)
- Electric storage heating
- Communal parking in the development
- Southwest facing rear reception room leading out to private patio
The property itself offers comfortable living space in this prime location, with own door access. Off the entrance hall is a double bedroom to the front of the property, as well as a large bathroom and kitchen with plenty of space for cooking and storage. At the end of the hallway is a bright and spacious living/dining room, with feature fireplace and double doors leading out to the delightful southwest facing terrace.
The location of the apartment is second to none, with a selection of services and amenities in the immediate area. The villages of Blackrock and Stillorgan offer shopping centres, restaurants, cafes and leisure activities suitable for all requirements. UCD Belfield is across the main road, which provides direct access into Dublin along the QBC. The Dart at Booterstown also provides direct access into the city centre along with all surrounding areas.
- Reception Hall (1.11m x 6.25m)
- ceiling cornice, attractive oak timber flooring, digital alarm and hotpress
- Bedroom (3.3m x 2.85m)
- with floor to ceiling built in fitted wardrobes and vanity desk.
- with pedestal wash hand basin, w.c., bath with shower over and part tiled walls.
- Kitchen (2m x 3.28m)
- fitted with a range of overhead press & drawer units, oven, four ring hob, extractor over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, washing machine, undercounter fridge and tiled splashback.
- Living Room (4.45m x 4.47m)
- with attractive oak timber flooring, feature fireplace, timber surround, slate hearth, electric fire, ceiling coving and rational double patio doors leading to
- Patio Area
- leading to communal gardens.
BER No. 101993640
Energy Performance Indicator: 259.3 kWh/m2/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: 01 6624511 or you can also email us at email@example.com
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.