- Attractive upmarket development
- Ample secure parking
- Own door entrance
- Double glazed windows
- Patio with sunny south facing aspect which overlooks beautifully manicured communal gardens
- 10 minutes walk to Booterstown DART Station
- Ample storage
- Close to UCD Easy access to QBC and City Centre
Apartment 96 is a stunning ground floor apartment built by the renowned Cosgrave Builders. Bright and extremely spacious the accommodation extends to approximately 57 sq. m. (614 sq. ft.) and includes hall with hot press and storage cupboard, a generous double bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and large living/dining room with feature fireplace and double doors opening onto a sunny south facing patio overlooking the beautifully manicured and well planted communal gardens which enjoys a stunning water feature.. The property also benefits from parking and its own front door.
- Entrance Hall (1.02m x 8.44m)
- with wooden floors, security alarm, door to
- Storage Cupboard
- with built-in shelving
- Bedroom (2.95m x 3.5m)
- with wooden floors and fitted wardrobes.
- with tiled floors, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower over and built-in wall cabinet.
- Kitchen (2.03m x 2.93m)
- with tiled floor, range of kitchen cupboards, space for free standing fridge, four ring hob with oven underneath and extractor fan over, stainless steel single sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- Living/Dining Room (4.55m x 4.10m)
- to include wooden floors, ceiling coving, fireplace with wooden surround, ceramic inset with electric fire. Door leading to
- Patio (4.10m x 1.86m)
- south facing patio overlooking manicured communal gardens and fountain.
To the front of the property there are communal car parking spaces and attractive landscaped areas. The property has the benefit of having its own front door. The apartment also has the benefit of a sunny south facing patio overlooking a breath-taking lawned and naturally planted communal garden.
BER No. 110199312
Energy Performance Indicator: 234.19 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.