- Bright accommodation measuring 52 sq. m. (560 sq. ft.) approximately
- Woodland views to the rear
- Intruder alarm
- Management Fees €1,050 per annum
- Well maintained and manicured gardens and grounds
- Electric storage heating
- Attic storage (access from bathroom)
- Double glazed hardwood windows
- Communal parking at front of apartment
- Convenient and quiet location off the Stillorgan Road
- Located beside the St. Helens Radisson Hotel, Stillorgan
- Close proximity to UCD College and Campus
- Great transport network offered by the QBC on the N11 and Dart station at Booterstown
Apartment 77 is a modern first floor apartment built by the renowned Cosgrave Builders, with own hall door and a communal landing shared with one neighbouring apartment. The bright and spacious accommodation extends to approximately 52 sq. m. (560 sq. ft.) and includes hall with hot press and storage cupboard, a generous double bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped contemporary kitchen and large living room with feature fireplace and picture windows overlooking the woodland to the rear of the property. The property also benefits from parking and well-manicured communal grounds.
Merrion Grove is a highly regarded and much sought after residential development enjoying a secluded location at the end of a cul de sac, superbly situated off the N11 dual carriageway just a short stroll to UCD and within easy reach of Dublin City Centre via the Stillorgan QBC. A large selection of local shops and restaurants are close by and shopping centres at Blackrock, Merrion and Stillorgan are also within the immediate vicinity.
- with alarm control panel, storage cupboard, hot press and thermostat.
- Living Room (4.13m x 4.47m)
- with painted hardwood fireplace with slate surround and hearth and electric fire inset, double glazed hardwood windows looking out onto mature woodlands and shrubbery to the rear of the development, carpeted floor, electric storage heating, front door intercom and television point.
- Kitchen (2.49m x 2.57m)
- with Velux roof light, allowing natural light and ventilation, tiled floor, good range of modern, high-gloss cream fitted kitchen units with green subway tiled splash back around sink and oven and hob areas, integrated fridge/freezer, Zanussi hob and oven and Diablo extractor fan, single stainless steel sink unit with draining board, electric storage heater, and integrated washer and dryer.
- Bedroom (2.72m x 3.20m)
- generous double bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes, carpeted floor, electric storage heater, double glazed hardwood windows to the front looking out onto attractive mature shrubbery in the common areas.
- Bathroom (1.94m x 2.26m)
- toilet, wash hand basin and bath all with tiled splash backs and tiled floor, access to attic with Stira stairs fitted and Velux roof light.
To the front of the property there are communal car parking spaces and attractive landscaped areas. The property is approached by concrete steps to the communal front door.
BER No. 110047164
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.03 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 103 Upper Leeson, Dublin 4
Telephone: +353 1 662 4511 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.