- Modern three bedroom duplex
- Beautifully presented in turn key condition
- Designated parking space
- Landscaped communal grounds
- Private Balcony
- Total floor area approx. 103 sq.m. 1,110 sq.ft.
City Side is ideally positioned close to a host of local amenities to include schools, shops, Charlestown Shopping Centre and Ikea. The property is within easy reach of Dublin Airport, the M50 and it is approximately a 20-minute drive from Dublin City Centre.
- Entrance Hall (2.2m x 3.0m)
- Spacious hallway with access to hot press.
- Living/Dining Room (3.4m x 6.2m)
- This large open plan space is flooded with natural light with the aid of a large window and French Doors. It is open to the kitchen and creates an ideal space to relax or entertain. There is access to a storage press. The French doors open to a balcony. Laminate flooring. Recess lighting.
- Kitchen (2.7m x 2.9m)
- The kitchen is fitted with modern grey wall and floor units there is an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and plumbing for a washing machine. There is Porcelain tiled flooring and spot lights fitted into the skirting.
- Bedroom One (3.0. x 4.0m)
- Located off the main hallway this large double bedroom has built in wardrobes and feature Juliette balcony.
- Bedroom Two (4.0m x 4.0m)
- Bright and spacious double bedroom with en-suite. Laminate flooring.
- En-Suite (0.8m x2.7m)
- The en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower. This space is completely tiled.
- Master Bedroom (4.9m x 6.2m)
- The master bedroom is located to the rear, four sky lights flood this space with natural light there is access to an en-suite. Laminate flooring.
- En-Suite (0.8m x 2.7m)
- The en-suite is fitted with wc, whb and walk in shower. This space is fully tiled.
- Bathroom (1.66m x 2.4m)
- The bathroom is fitted with wc, whb and bath with overhead shower attachment, This space is completely tiled.
BER No. 110299716
Energy Performance Indicator: 53.11 kWh/m²/yr
Address: 171 Howth Road, Dublin 3
Telephone: 01 8536016 or you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any intending purchaser(s) shall accept that no statement, description or measurement contained in any newspaper, brochure, magazine, advertisement, handout, website or any other document or publication, published by the vendor or by Lisney, as the vendor’s agent, in respect of the premises shall constitute a representation inducing the purchaser(s) to enter into any contract for sale, or any warranty forming part of any such contract for sale. Any such statement, description or measurement, whether in writing or in oral form, given by the vendor, or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact and do not form part of any contract. Any intending purchaser(s) shall satisfy themselves by inspection, survey or otherwise as to the correctness of same. No omission, misstatement, misdescription, incorrect measurement or error of any description, whether given orally or in any written form by the vendor or by Lisney as the vendor’s agent, shall give rise to any claim for compensation against the vendor or against Lisney, nor any right whatsoever of rescission or otherwise of the proposed contract for sale. Any intending purchaser(s) are deemed to fully satisfy themselves in relation to all such matters. These materials are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through Lisney.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.